Best Lawyers & Advocates for Legal Advice in Chennai
What is your legal issue related to?
What to expect from a Lawyer
- Qualified and reputed professionals
- Professional guidance and assistance
- Timely resolution of issue
- Best in class service
How it works
Tell us your needs
Answer a few questions
Get quote from pros
Compare quotes from best matching professionals
Hire the right pro
Check profiles and reviews, message pro and hire
143 Lawyers in Chennai
You will receive free quotes from experienced, background-checked professionals
Recent bookings of Lawyers in Chennai
- Ramakrishna Nagar, Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India5.0
Others, Need young lawyer for a YouTube channel to do a regular show about laws and stuff ! Based from chennai ! , Others
talented with lot of patience to understand complete issue. bes...read morereviewed on February 26, 2017
- Mogappair West, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India5.0
Corporate Affairs, Agreements/ Deeds/ Contracts, Yes (Recommended)
Hired Mr. Arun kungumaraj through Urban Clap. Initially had a goo...read morereviewed on February 8, 2017
- Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.0
Family Matters, Divorce, New Case
He is very friendly and helpful person. I will recommend his name...read morereviewed on February 5, 2017
- Selaiyur Chennai5.0
>10 Lacs, Salary, No, I did not change my job
Excellent service for my returns filing with all my doubts clarif...read morereviewed on July 15, 2017
I am a photographer, and a drone operator. While coming from abroad, customs held my drone. I tried with top notch advocates and wandered around HC. Consul...read more
padma ranganathanused LawyersRATED:5.0
I had an opportunity to take his service in formation of a company and his guidance was good and we had done with the job with all legal compliances in a h...read more
He is an interesting lawyer who had settled a real estate issue in a short span of time without making me to appear for all hearings. Hard to have such a l...read more
Excellent advocate. Very patient in listening. Explains the remedy as even a layman can understand. Positive approach is his strength. Prompt in updating t...read more
dinesh r.pused LawyersRATED:5.0
One of the great good talletented person in A to Z... Many people's roll model.. His junior's and learner's will be a great in future.. And he is best ...read more
Hiring Guide for a Lawyer
Legal proceedings in India can get very lengthy and annoying. Even issues like traffic violations can end up taking weeks of your valuable time. The best way to deal with that is to hire an experienced lawyer who can help you with all the legal proceedings – property matters, corporate affairs, divorce matters etc. are a few to name. Considering the increasing requirement and lack of comprehensive law firms, UrbanClap has come up with Lawyer services to help you meet the best lawyers in Delhi for all legal situations at one platform.
How it works?
Search for Lawyers either on the website or on the App to get to to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your legal situation better. The questionnaire will ask you questions like which legal issue are you related to, grounds for that issues, if your case new or in process. Answer these questions honestly with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine the best advocate suited for you. Go ahead and fill your address and mobile number to get in touch with the best legal advisors in Delhi. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to hire the one you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Hire Lawyers for:
- Divorce Matters
- Property Matters
- Corporate Affairs
- Family Matters
- Consumer Complaints
- Criminal Matters
- Traffic Violations
Things to keep in Mind
- Quality and Experience Count: Being involved in any legal proceedings or seeking a legal advisor, you would always want someone experienced by your side to guide you through.
- Comfort Level: While dealing with any legal proceedings, you may have to open highly personal information about you and your background to the lawyer you hire to take the proceedings further.
- First step, Hire a Lawyer: In situations like Divorce and Property issues, most people, out of impulse, end up filing FIR before consulting a legal advisor which makes the case complex. This is why hiring a lawyer is the first step when dealing with any legal situations.
- Experienced Professionals: Not working with the right legal professional can have unfortunate consequences. This is why we only hire certified lawyers with good experience with legal advising and court proceedings.
- Confidentiality: We at UrbanClap understand are well aware of the adverse outcome a confidentiality breach can bring to our client. This is why we never let confidentiality compromised at any point.
- Comprehensive Platform: Unlike other law firms, UrbanClap brings to you a comprehensive platform to hire lawyers for all legal needs sitting at the comfort of your home.
Trending near you (Chennai)
There should be a lawyer to consult you while dealing with legal matters. This awareness amongst people has helped the demand of personal lawyers grow in past few years. Catering to the demand, UrbanClap has come up with Lawyer service in Chennai to make it easier to get in touch with the best advocates in the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want lawyer service for both Corporate and Property issues. Do I need to register twice or the same lawyer will do?
In that case you will have to register twice as we have specialized lawyers for every legal situation. A lawyer specialized in handling property issues might not be the right fit for corporate issues.
In what cases can I file a civil suit?
If people fail to resolve a dispute amongst them, they can approach the Court by filing a Civil Suit to get it settled. There are a number of scenarios in which you can file a civil suit - suits related to property disputes, recovery of money, matrimonial and family disputes, among others.
How will I make the payment – to the lawyer directly or through any link provided by you?
As legal proceedings can last long, we prefer payments to be done directly to the advocates, post/prior the hearing or consultation – on the basis of your conversation before finalizing.
When I choose ‘representing in the court’ as the service required, does it covers drafting the case too?
Yes, when you choose ‘representing in the court’ as the service required it covers both ‘consulting the lawyer’ and ‘drafting the case’ to keep everything in sync from the very beginning.