Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Chennai
What service do you require?
- Hiring Guide
453 Divorce Lawyers in Chennai
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 27 requests in Chennai in the last 30 days as of 16 Mar, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 5713. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- jikesh kon 8 Jan, 20185.0i had booked the service for divorce and it is in 10 days so i can not give you valid review but i have taken service from urban clap and it is really good and always on time,so i hope this service will also be good and positive for me.venkatesh kumaron 30 Dec, 20175.0Excellent solution given by the lawyer. He is very experienced in family cases. He is well familiar in Madras High Court. Thanks to Urban Clap for this services.
SVJ Legal is a full service law firm that handles cases related to Civil law, Criminal law, Family disputes, corporate compliances, documentation, complex agreements and also provides complete litigation support. We are dedicated to professional excellence, quality support and effective solution oriented advocacy. All counsels are well experienced more than 2 decades. We provide the best legal advice in Chennai.
- ajmal khanon 30 Jan, 20185.0Very nice, subject matter expertise, able to scrutinise the documents effectively.soundarrajanon 24 Jan, 20185.0She is talented and good subject knowledge
Sumathi Lokesh is a Lawyer by profession having exceptional interpersonal skills, good functional knowledge, & excellent academic credentials.She is well versed in civil law and consumer law. With an experience of winning most of the cases, she is fearless to handle any case. She is well versed in scrutinizing the documents and can give advice related to the property related family matters. She is excellent in drafting viz. Sale Deed, Relinquishment Deed Agreement to Sell Notices, Prenuptial Agreement. She provides the best legal aid in Chennai.
- kathirvelon 3 May, 20175.0siva sir - very supportive and helped a lot and he was with me full day at police station. he gave me a complete support and I was very much convinced. Now the case is in progress.ramyaon 16 Feb, 20175.0Very Helpful , Cooperative & Highly Approachable. Thank you !
Mr. Siva's practice is focused on civil law, criminal law and family law. He represents all types of clients to develop, negotiate, assert and defend their individual interests through innovative, practical and effective legal solutions. In addition, he has significant experience in structuring, negotiating and drafting commercial agreements. Prior to his career in Law, he had a wide experience in Human Resources on various activities in the IT Industry and specialized on Recruitment's HR Administration HR Business Partner and HR Legal. He has served as the best legal advisor in Chennai to a few companies and eventually moved to be practice independently.
- jayarekhaon 31 Jul, 20175.0Very friendly and helpful. Guides you in the right waysruthilaya.ron 26 Jul, 20175.0He is very talented. I feel very comfortable in discussing all my issues. Thanx to urban clap
He currently leading his own firm, VL Associates. He has a wide experience in Structuring, Negotiating, and Drafting Commercial Agreements. He is a member of the Madras High Court Advocates' Association and has also practiced in the High Courts of Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Calcutta. I strive to provide the best legal aid, you'll find me as one of the best civil lawyers in Chennai. I provide various legal services in criminal law, civil law etc.
- Gengan St, near Cemetery Road, Old Washermenpet, Chennai 600021santhiaon 18 Sep, 20175.0I got good guidance. He supported to me moreshazia anjumon 16 Sep, 20175.0Mr.Prakash paul is working with my divorce case. And he has good knowledge in family laws and naturally a helping minded person. His service is excellent.
Mr. Prakash Paul is proficient at drafting pleadings and conveyancings, conducting of trials and arguing the cases related to 138 NI Act, consumer complaints, trademark registration and MACT cases. He is currently practising independently. He is appointed as Commissioner of Oaths. I strive to provide the best legal aid, you'll find me as one of the best civil lawyers in Chennai. I provide various legal services in criminal law, civil law etc.
- ramesh ardhanarion 1 Oct, 20175.0I had the pleasure of using Mr P.R Murali as my council for a very complicated civil related dispute , his authority on the nuances of law ensured that the property in dispute belonged to me and obtained a decree in my favour with absolute ease that too in a very short time frame. He is very methodical and easily approachable , above all an expert in the legal domain, As an extremely satisfied customer I would recommend him to anyone for all legal matters ,If you need any additional details or information please Do not hesitate to contact me in the below mail at ArdhanariRamesh@gmail.com . One extremely satisfied customer Ramesh Ardhanari Vice President IT MNCpalaniappanon 1 Sep, 20175.0Very good response and support for clients. also giving exact update always with full details.
P.R.MURALI an practicing Lawyer in the Madras High Court and various other Courts and Forums with a tremendous experience for the past 25 years has attained a good name in the client circle. He is an expert in all branches of civil law, family matters, consumer disputes and property matters. They provide the best legal services in Chennai.
- syed munshion 7 Jan, 20185.0Mr Sugumar is very professional towards his work and a very knowledgeable person as he resolved my problem.It was good experience with him.ramani nagarajanon 4 Dec, 20175.0Dear friends, Below are my feedback: He is very much (1) Customer-friendly with smiling face always with no egos' (2) Easily reachable anytime (3) Nominal fees (4) Provides affordable/feasible solutions Thanks a lot to UrbanClap!!! Regards, Ramani Nagarajan
Sugumar has 5 years experience in criminal law and civil law matters. He is a qualified and an experienced lawyer who sticks to his timelines and commitments and tries to provide the best professional services required. He promises to give the most efficient solutions so that the client can rely on him. He is a patient listener and best legal advisor in Chennai.
- sahilion 21 Jul, 20175.0I hired him to resolve a case of consumer complaint. He was able to grab my circumstances easily, I didn't had to put efforts to make him understand. I have got my result and I am really satisfied with that. He is approchable and quick in his profession!! He is one of the best lawyer for those looking for a good, reliable lawyer in the city !!madhu mitha pon 16 Jun, 20175.0Met Mr.Mohan after consulting a few lawyers, he was very prompt and professional in addressing my issues and gave me the correct Legal advise in many instances. I have no regrets in hiring him for my case, he did a really great job by wining our case in a quick span of time ... Everything since then has been smooth and it's great to have all that stress alleviated off my shoulders.
We are a team of expert lawyers worked in top law firms of the city. We would love to implement the expertise gained over the years of practise and serve to the clients for good. We were trained under the most reputed firms in civil, arbitration, real estate, family law, property registrations, domestic violence, cheque bounce and company laws which includes drafting of agreements and incorporating or assisting in striking off a company and gained ample knowledge to guide the clients into the relief and remedy they seek for.
- George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Indiasaranya mohanon 11 Mar, 20175.0Good, clean & clear suggestions. On time queries answered .Well experienced personsairabanuon 28 Feb, 20175.0Very satisfied the way he talks and gave hope and ideas regarding my problem...worth for the money .. thanks u
He is an independent practitioner, practicing at the High Court of Madras. He has a combined experience of more than 10 years practicing in the filed of civil law, criminal law, arbitration law, consumer law, taxation law, stock market arbitration, registration of deeds, family law, contract law among other common laws both in the original as well as the appellate jurisdictions of the courts & various tribunals in Tamil Nadu including the High Court of Madras.
You may also like
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Chennai
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
Chennai has seen a rise in the numbers of divorces filed in the family courts in past 5-10 years. The evolution of gender roles has no doubt increased a need of more egalitarian society, which also sometimes involves marital separation if the couple is not compatible.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now