Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Chennai
- Hiring Guide
452 Divorce Lawyers in Chennai
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 29 requests in Chennai in the last 30 days as of 16 Jan, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 4874. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- jikesh kon 8 Jan, 20185.0i had booked the service for divorce and it is in 10 days so i can not give you valid review but i have taken service from urban clap and it is really good and always on time,so i hope this service will also be good and positive for me.venkatesh kumaron 30 Dec, 20175.0Excellent solution given by the lawyer. He is very experienced in family cases. He is well familiar in Madras High Court. Thanks to Urban Clap for this services.
Introduction: SVJ Legal is a full-service law firm that handles cases related to corporate compliances, documentation, complex agreements and also provides complete litigation support. We are dedicated to professional excellence, quality support and effective solution-oriented advocacy. We are also a member of Revenue Bar Association. Jayakumar SV works as a senior advocate at SVJ Legal. Enrollment: -Enrolled with Bar Council of Tamil Nadu Gender: Male Professional Experience: 15 years Place of Practice: -District Courts -Session Courts -High Courts Specialization: -Civil Laws -Criminal Laws -Tax Laws -Corporate Laws No. of Cases Handled: 350+ Academic Qualifications: LL.B: Sri Venkateshwara University (Tirupati), 2000 PG Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Sciences: Annamalai University, 2012
- jayarekhaon 31 Jul, 20175.0Very friendly and helpful. Guides you in the right waysruthilaya.ron 26 Jul, 20175.0He is very talented. I feel very comfortable in discussing all my issues. Thanx to urban clap
Introduction: He currently leading his own firm, VL Associates. He has a wide experience in Structuring, Negotiating, and Drafting Commercial Agreements. He is a member of the Madras High Court Advocates' Association and has also practiced in the High Courts of Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Calcutta. Experience: 9 Gender: Male Gender: Male Professional Experience: 10 Years Specialisation: -Civil Law -Criminal Law -Consumer Law -Debt Law -Divorce Law Place of Practice: -Supreme Court of India -High Courts -District Courts -Sessions Courts -Tribunals -Appellate Courts -Consumer Courts Academic Qualifications: BABL: Madras University, 2000 Enrollment: Bar Council of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, 2007 Availability: Monday-Sunday: 8am-11pm
- kathirvelon 3 May, 20175.0siva sir - very supportive and helped a lot and he was with me full day at police station. he gave me a complete support and I was very much convinced. Now the case is in progress.ramyaon 16 Feb, 20175.0Very Helpful , Cooperative & Highly Approachable. Thank you !
Introduction: Mr. Siva's practice is focused on civil and criminal and family law. He represents all types of clients to develop, negotiate, assert and defend their individual interests through innovative, practical and effective legal solutions. In addition, he has significant experience in structuring, negotiating and drafting commercial agreements. Prior to his career in Law, he had a wide experience in Human Resources on various activities in the IT Industry and specialized on Recruitment's / HR Administration / HR Business Partner and HR Legal. He has served as legal advisor to a few companies and eventually moved to be practice independently. Experience: 4 Place of Practice: -All courts in Chennai -Corporates Specialization: -Civil matters -Criminal matters -Corporate Laws No. of Cases Handled: 300+
- vijayon 13 Jan, 20185.0Good subject knowledge, provides end to end advice .alexon 15 Jan, 20185.0It was a good experience with her. I contacted her for some family problems. The price she charged though, was too high. UrbanClap didn�t mention the price beforehand and she told me the price only after arriving. That was very unprofessional on the part of the company.alexon 15 Jan, 20185.0It was a good experience with her. I contacted her for some family problems. The price she charged though, was too high. UrbanClap didn�t mention the price beforehand and she told me the price only after arriving. That was very unprofessional on the part of the company.
- Gengan St, near Cemetery Road, Old Washermenpet, Chennai 600021santhiaon 18 Sep, 20175.0I got good guidance. He supported to me moreshazia anjumon 16 Sep, 20175.0Mr.Prakash paul is working with my divorce case. And he has good knowledge in family laws and naturally a helping minded person. His service is excellent.
Introduction: Mr. Prakash Paul is proficient at drafting pleadings and conveyancings, conducting of trials and arguing the cases related to 138 NI Act, consumer complaints, trademark registration and MACT cases. He is currently practising independently. He is appointed as Commissioner of Oaths. Professional Experience: 13 Years Past Experience: -Associate at LPO Law Firm, 2004 Specializations: -Divorce Lawyer -Real Estate Lawyer -Family Law Lawyer -Consumer Lawyer -Debt Lawyer Place of Practice: -District Courts and Session Courts -High Court -Tribunals and Appellate Courts Academic Qualifications: LL.B: Mysore University, 2002 Enrollment: Bar Council of Tamil Nadu, 2002 Availability: Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, Indiavijayon 1 Aug, 20174.0Very good service , knowledgeable lawyerd. venkataramanion 25 Jul, 20175.0A very good advocate. Very helpful and hard-working.
Introduction: Mr. Venkatesan Ramakrishnan has been practicing independently since 2010. He is a member of Bar Council of Tamil Nadu. He has expertise in Civil Laws, Criminal Laws and has a vast experience in handling the litigation work of Property matters, Transfers of property, Land Dispute, Recovery of movable and immovable property. He has also practiced cases related to Rent proceeding, Bail petition, sec 302, 304 under Indian penal code, prosecution of 138, Matrimonial cases, etc. He has a profound conceptual understanding of Criminal Procedure of Courts and have been instrumental in providing legal solutions efficiently and handled litigation matters by being involved in the end to end activities. He has served more than 500 clients till now. Experience: 6 Qualification: M.A., LL.B., ACIArb(U.K) Specializations: -Civil laws -Criminal laws Place of Practice: -District Courts -High Courts Enrollment: Bar Council of Tamil Nadu, 2010 Availability: Monday to Friday: 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM Saturday: 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM Sunday: 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- ramesh ardhanarion 1 Oct, 20175.0I had the pleasure of using Mr P.R Murali as my council for a very complicated civil related dispute , his authority on the nuances of law ensured that the property in dispute belonged to me and obtained a decree in my favour with absolute ease that too in a very short time frame. He is very methodical and easily approachable , above all an expert in the legal domain, As an extremely satisfied customer I would recommend him to anyone for all legal matters ,If you need any additional details or information please Do not hesitate to contact me in the below mail at ArdhanariRamesh@gmail.com . One extremely satisfied customer Ramesh Ardhanari Vice President IT MNCpalaniappanon 1 Sep, 20175.0Very good response and support for clients. also giving exact update always with full details.
Introduction Mr. P.R Murali has been practicing independently since 1991. He is a member of Bar Council Tamil Nadu. He has expertise in Civil, Corporate, Family laws and has extensive experience in dealing with the matter related to Matrimonial Dispute, Divorce, and Separation, Custody. He also deals with Intellectual property issues, Land Dispute, Civil Contracts, Mortgages, Sale Agreements, Sale Executions, Transfer of Property, Eviction and Recovery of Movable and Immovable Property, all matters related to corporate cases, etc. He has been instrumental in providing legal solutions efficiently and handled litigation cases by being involved in the end to end activities and demonstrated excellence in drafting and preparing Briefs. Professional Experience: 25 Years Specializations: -Civil laws -Family laws -Corporate laws Place of Practice: -High Courts -District and Sessions Court Academic Qualifications: B.L.- Madras University, 1990 Enrollment: Bar Council of Tamil Nadu, 1991 Availability: Monday to Friday: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- ramani nagarajanon 4 Dec, 20175.0Dear friends, Below are my feedback: He is very much (1) Customer-friendly with smiling face always with no egos' (2) Easily reachable anytime (3) Nominal fees (4) Provides affordable/feasible solutions Thanks a lot to UrbanClap!!! Regards, Ramani Nagarajansathis kumaron 1 Dec, 20175.0The services provided by Mr. Sugu Kumar was really good. He has a good experience. He was approachable and understanding. I hired him for my verifaction of my property. He charged Rs.1000 which I think was reasonable as per the market rates. I'm overall satisfied with the work.sathis kumaron 1 Dec, 20175.0The services provided by Mr. Sugu Kumar was really good. He has a good experience. He was approachable and understanding. I hired him for my verifaction of my property. He charged Rs.1000 which I think was reasonable as per the market rates. I'm overall satisfied with the work.
- sahilion 21 Jul, 20175.0I hired him to resolve a case of consumer complaint. He was able to grab my circumstances easily, I didn't had to put efforts to make him understand. I have got my result and I am really satisfied with that. He is approchable and quick in his profession!! He is one of the best lawyer for those looking for a good, reliable lawyer in the city !!madhu mitha pon 16 Jun, 20175.0Met Mr.Mohan after consulting a few lawyers, he was very prompt and professional in addressing my issues and gave me the correct Legal advise in many instances. I have no regrets in hiring him for my case, he did a really great job by wining our case in a quick span of time ... Everything since then has been smooth and it's great to have all that stress alleviated off my shoulders.madhu mitha pon 16 Jun, 20175.0Met Mr.Mohan after consulting a few lawyers, he was very prompt and professional in addressing my issues and gave me the correct Legal advise in many instances. I have no regrets in hiring him for my case, he did a really great job by wining our case in a quick span of time ... Everything since then has been smooth and it's great to have all that stress alleviated off my shoulders.
You may also like
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Chennai
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
Chennai has seen a rise in the numbers of divorces filed in the family courts in past 5-10 years. The evolution of gender roles has no doubt increased a need of more egalitarian society, which also sometimes involves marital separation if the couple is not compatible.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now