Best CCTV Camera Dealers in Chennai
What service do you require?
What to expect from a CCTV Dealer
- Top and verfied CCTV dealers
- Genuine products with service warranty
- Professional Installation with remote mobile view
- HD night vision cameras
How it works
Tell us your needs
Answer a few questions
Get quote from pros
Compare quotes from best matching professionals
Hire the right pro
Check profiles and reviews, message pro and hire
94 CCTV Camera Installation Service Professionals in Chennai
You will receive free quotes from experienced, background-checked professionals
Recent bookings of CCTV Camera Installation Service Professionals in Chennai
- Kottivakkam Chennai5.0
Purchase and Installation, Independent house, Parking Space
I hired him to do a CCTV camera installation at my home.The work ...read morereviewed on May 13, 2017
- Medavakkam Chennai3.0
Only Installation, 2 - 4 Cameras, Basic installation (Rs.500 - Rs. 600 per camera)
good work..but costlyreviewed on May 13, 2017
- West Mambalam Chennai5.0
Repair work, 2 - 4 Cameras, DVR is not working properly
good and reliable servicereviewed on May 4, 2017
- 4th Street, Anjugam Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu5.0
Purchase and Installation, Independent house, Entrance
Professional Services. good workmanshipreviewed on April 17, 2017
sinivasanused Cctv dealersRATED:5.0
My experience with Mr. Nakkeeran has been satisfactory. We hired him for my residence for security purposes. He has done CCTV installation at my house. I h...read more
vijayused Cctv dealersRATED:5.0
I took CCTV installation and security services from Mr. Nakkeeran for my commercial property. It's just been three months since we hired him and the servic...read more
anitha velayuthamused Cctv dealersRATED:5.0
Mr. nakkeeran did an amazing job in providing and installing cameras for my house. He had installed Panasonic cameras for automatic door opening. I came to...read more
mr. muneerused Cctv dealersRATED:5.0
Someone referred me Mr. Syed for cctv installation at my office.. I installed cctv's inside as well as outside my office...He gave me a free demo and place...read more
sureshused Cctv dealersRATED:5.0
professional company and professional employees, good after sales service @ competitive price. good range of products in home and corporate security. will ...read more
With the increase in crime rate nowadays, CCTV cameras have become a necessary commodity to own. The Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors. A lot of CCTV cameras are being used in residential areas and workplaces to improve the security system. We are here to guide you through the elaborate process of selecting the suitable CCTV cameras and installing them in the right positions. You can choose your CCTV devices from a wide range of brands and qualities that suit your budget and needs and are offered by UrbanClap.
Know what you’re looking for
- Residential Property (Flat, Independent floor/house, apartments): The analogue high definition cameras (AHD) are best suited for residential properties. They are available in 1, 1.3 and 2MP variants. The prices vary from INR 13,000 to 17,000 for a 4 camera set including installation and mobile-view setup charges.
- Small Shops and Offices: Similar to residential properties, cameras best suited here are AHD cameras. They might require a different lens for a few specific cameras to get additional focus in a specific area or extra coverage in smaller rooms. A 4-camera set is the most popular choice for such smaller setups.
- Large Commercial Properties (Manufacturing plants, warehouses, malls, societies): For basic surveillance, a larger number of analogue cameras would do the needful but to cover larger areas with high security, PTZ cameras with high focus (10x-30x)are required. A Bi-focal lens is suitable for the cameras. The IP-based NVR cameras are becoming popular for such purposes as they provide flexibility of scaling the number of cameras and long distance recording using switches.
Important components of a CCTV system
- CCTV Cameras: Cameras are available in High Definition (HD) and standard definition (SD) quality. An HD camera generally costs about 1100-1500 rupees whereas an SD camera costs somewhere between 600-1200 rupees. A Dome shaped camera is used indoors and a bullet camera is preferred to use outdoors. There are a variety of brands ranging from Hikvision to Sony and other budget brands from where the selection can be made.
- Digital Video Recorder: This is the central unit which is used to process and record the video from CCTV cameras. The digital video recorder should be preferably of the same brand or should be compatible with the cameras. For the DVR to be compatible it should support the technology being used in the CCTV camera (HD-CVI, AHD etc.) and should support the resolution.
- Cable: The wire used to connect CCTV cameras is a ‘’3+1 copper wire’’ which is provided in 90mtrs Bundles. A ‘90mtr bundle’ is sufficient for a 4 camera installation. A bundle costs between INR 600 – 1100. The cost depends upon quality of wire i.e. full copper Vs. Copper coating Vs. Aluminium wire.
- Hard-Disk Drive: A Hard-Disk is used for Backup of recording and is attached to the DVR. The HDD for CCTV ranges from 500 GB to 2TB. A 1TB HDD can give 30 days of backup for a set of 4 cameras (1.3 MP) whereas a 500 GB HDD would give up to 15 days of backup for the same set. Special HDD is used for surveillance purposes as general HDD are not designed for 24x7 usages.
Trending Around you (Chennai)
Chennai has seen a lot of new shops and retail stores being opened nowadays. It becomes very important to monitor the working of these stores and thus CCTV dealers have seen a huge amount of requests from these customers. Budget brand cameras are being installed to monitor and secure the shops.
Setting the right expectations
UrbanClap promises to connect you with the best professionals in Delhi that in turn provide you first-class service. The entire project cost and expected time of work can be talked about with the professional itself. You can review and compare prices, before choosing what’s best for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy a CCTV system here and not online?
UrbanClap provides you with the best quality CCTV systems along with professional installation and repair. The package will include not only cameras but also the additional components. The service providers will give a demo before installing the system. They will also help you in positioning the cameras better so that they provide maximum coverage. They will choose the optimal combination of components which will make the package more efficient and effective.
What are the additional benefits UrbanClap provides?
UrbanClap provides great after sales service with a one-year on-site service warranty and 2-year product warranty. We also provide a free on-site demo and site inspection pre-installation. Our partners are verified and have the most affordable installation rates in the market.
Do all CCTV cameras have night vision?
Nowadays, all camera sets have night vision and a remote mobile view, which lets you access footage on your mobile.
What is included in the package?
All the components of a CCTV system along with Installation and repair by the service provider are included in the package.
- CCTV Camera Installation in Periyamet
- CCTV Camera Installation in Chintadripet
- CCTV Camera Installation in Egmore
- CCTV Camera Installation in George Town
- CCTV Camera Installation in Fort Saint George
- Astrologers in Chennai
- Property Lawyers in Chennai
- Divorce Lawyers in Chennai
- Chartered Accountants for Small Businesses in Chennai
- Company Registration in Chennai