Best Bathroom Remodeling Service in Mahathma Gandhi Nagar, Taramani, Chennai
- Get free & personalized quotes
- Small to large scale project execution
- Experienced Bathroom Renovators
Looking to completely or partly renovate your bathroom?
Get personalized quotes
Browse portfolios before hiring
- Browse portfolios before hiring
- Check real photos & reviews
Small to large project execution
Complete bathroom renovation
- Get free quotes within 24 hours
Experienced Bathroom Renovators
Completed minimum 20 projects
- End to end project execution
- Timely delivery of the project
How it Works
Share your requirements
Type of project, area of property etc.
Get a call from our home expert
We will call back in 2 hours to discuss requirements & provide personalized quotes
Hire the right Bathroom Renovator
Compare quotes, choose a professional, set appointment & hire
7 Bathroom Renovation Services near Mahathma Gandhi Nagar
VK RenovationsPorur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.5(28 reviews) Hired 24 times on UrbanClap
- + 45
Painting and stencil work was good. Should concerntrate on timely completion of work.
We have committed the below task for Rs.40000. But finnally I paid RS.41500 after much argument and I'm not satisfied with him 1) Putty All walls and Asian Shyne Paint 2) Ceiling with white Paint I recommend this guy only for Paint. Pls don't commit plumbing and electrical work with this guy. Always looking for rating and money only. He is pakka marketing strategy man. Please communicate clearly with this guy to complete your work. My work 80% completed. Remaining 20% not completed and he got money and left. Please don't give all money without completing ur task. I arranged other guy for cleaning and painting for some places.Read more reviews
YuvarajMadipakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.7(13 reviews) Hired 3 times on UrbanClap
- + 450
Excellent work done. Completed work on time. Am very happy with the outcome .
They did a wonderful job within the limited budget as planned. Timely delivery. Looking forward to working with them in my future projects if any.Read more reviews
BKS ELUMALAITeynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India5.0(5 reviews)
- + 17
Elumalai is a good worker. I got my Interior designed from him. I recommend him for other Interior work as well. The project was completed on time. The total area of my home is 3 BHK. The project was completed within budget . The work done is perfect
Elumalai is a good worker. I got my Interior designed from him. I recommend him for other Interior work as well. The project was completed in the time period of 10 Days. The total area of my home is 3 BHK. The project was completed at a cost of 1.15 Crs. I am very satisfiedRead more reviews
- ABC Interiors IndiaPattalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India5.0(4 reviews)
Your work is incredible....and your way of working is amez.. Your behavior is as good as your work..impressed..keep it up...
SSVC BuildersSembakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- + 52
Suresh PerumalKundrathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- + 37
- + 55
Customers in Mahathma Gandhi Nagar also booked
Home Decor - Design Ideas, Photos, and Inspirations
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Bathroom Renovation.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now