Indian wedding decor has come a long way, and if there’s one small element that can create a big impact at your event, it’s the table centerpiece!
Guests may or may not notice any other part of the decor, but there’s one thing every single person does see – the decor at the table where they’re seated. A creative wedding centerpiece will grab their attention and add to the vibe you’re trying to set at your function.
These are our favourite creative and unique ideas for centerpieces from real weddings!
FRESH NEW IDEAS!
You’ve probably never, ever seen these at a wedding
1. A Cupcake Stand Makes For A GORGEOUS Centerpiece
2. Ice-cream Cones in Juice or Shot Glasses!
3. Couple’s Favourite Movies’ Posters For Sangeet Decor
4. Vintage Patterned Tin Boxes Instead of Vases!
5. Rose Buds in Test Tubes On A Transparent Glass Table With Hydrangeas Underneath
More photos of this glamorous cocktail decor here.
6. Watering Cans in Bright Colours
7. Owl Made Out Of Flowers!
8. Ceramic Elephants Sitting on a Bed of Marigolds
Image Courtesy: Devika Narain
9. Pom Poms for a Kitschy Mehendi!
10. Tea-cups Instead of Flower Vases!
Add yummy treats to make it the perfect tea-party themed decor!
11. Vintage Trunks as Tables with Chaiwala Tea Glass Holder & Tin Can as Vases
12. Inverted Glass Goblets With Single Flower Inside & Candles On Top!
TRENDING WEDDING CENTERPIECES
These creative centerpiece ideas have started to pick up as wedding decor trends, but are still rare enough to qualify as unique. So for example, while they may be beautiful, bird cages did NOT make this list because they’ve been done to death!
1. Ferris Wheels!
For a Carnival-theme wedding…
A slightly rustic touch for an engagement party…
We particularly LOVE this pastel version!
2. Painted bottles
Gold spray painted bottles are an elegant wedding centerpiece idea
Add glittering glasses with minimal florals for a Cocktail party
Add flowers in test tubes & spray-painted pineapples for a completely unique look
Keep it simple with translucently painted bottles and flowers for a Mehendi
3. Pickle Jars
Flowers in multiple huge pickle jars
Pair it with an ethnic animal figurine
A truck with a pinwheel!
Multi-coloured vase with multiple pin-wheels
5. Wooden Crates
With a quote painted on it…
Or a mini-crate like this paired with gold print table cover – simple & pretty!
6. Hanging From Above
Botanical chandelier style perfect as an outdoor wedding table centerpiece
Hanging embroidery hoops is a creative idea for an indoor wedding!
7. Origami Birds
Go all out and hang strings of these…
8. Pineapples Added To Wedding Table Centerpiece
Ice cube buckets and spray-painted pineapples serve as vases for flowers!
Literally a pineapple sitting in the middle of flowers