You’ve picked the design for your phoolon ki chaadar, and figured out who is going to walk you down the aisle (no, it doesn’t always have to be your chachas and cousin brothers!) But what’s your bridal entry song?
What’s that, you ask? It’s the song that plays when you enter the venue on your big day (or these days, when you enter your Mehendi function too!) Do you want a romantic song that unabashedly professes your love to your groom? Or a completely new tune no one’s ever heard before? A cover of a popular English song, or a Bollywood movie number no one would’ve thought to pick for a bridal entry song?
Whatever you’re looking for, you’re guaranteed to find it on this list. We’ve curated the absolute best bridal entry songs in Hindi, English and Punjabi and we’ve got everything from a beautiful female cover of Ed Sheeran’s Perfect to 6 versions of Din Shagna Da and what to dance to if you’re having a bridal baraat style entry! Seriously, you won’t need another list.
Go ahead, see all your options!
30 Bridal Entry Song Ideas
6 Modern Versions of Din Shagna Da
You love the traditional song, but want something different from the original!
1. Din Shagna Da by Jasleen Royal (Anushka Sharma wedding wala!)
2. Din Shagna Da by WeddingNama (The Flute Version)
3. Din Shagna Da by Roona Rizvi (The Wedding Filmer version)
This was the first modern version of Din Shagna Da to be created by a wedding videography team.
4. Din Shagna Da by The Wedding Story
This is the most traditional version of the song we found, that is not the original!
5. Din Shagna mash up with Dilbaro and Madhaniya by Akriti Kakar
perfect if you’re walking down the aisle with your father
6. Male version of Din Shagna Da by Fiddlecraft
If you want to enter to the soulful sound of a man singing this classic, pick this.
Alternative to Din Shagna Da
You want the same feels, but to a different song.
7. Gudiya Re Gudiya from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
You can use the part till 38 seconds, and then play it in a loop – this is a good option if you have a short walk to the stage.
Romantic Hindi Songs To Enter To
These are for the bride who doesn’t mind expressing her true feelings in front of a crowd!
8. Chal Le Chal by Devangi Chopra
Another song released by The Wedding Filmer, it’s sung by Devangi who has the voice of an angel! Enter to the sounds of cello and guitar <3
9. Nachdi Phira by Jasleen Royal (ShutterDown version)
If you’re looking for Bollywood bridal entry songs and love Jasleen Royal’s voice, this cover she created with candid wedding photography team – ShutterDown – is perfect! The song was originally sung by Meghna Mishra in the bollywood movie, Secret Superstar.
10. Samjhawan Unplugged from Humpty Sharma
A Bollywood movie song, that sounds so good you won’t believe a non-singer actress is behind it!
11. Tujhko Jo Paaya from Crook (Cover by Jonita Gandhi)
This cover gives us goosebumps every time we hear it! Such a perfect dulhan entry song – why hasn’t anyone used this one before?!
12. Sanam Re (Female Cover by Shirley Setia)
13. Raabta from Agent Vinod
This is a popular couples’ dance number, but the female version of the song is an interesting pick for the bridal entry song! It holds up as a good option even if you want to dance during your entry.
14. Tere Sang Yara (Female Version by Hira Butt)
If you’re looking for a faster-paced romantic song to enter to.
Romantic English Songs for Bridal Entry!
If you want to play an English song that you relate to, go for it!
15. Perfect by Ed Sheeran (female cover by Emma Heesters & KHS)
This one’s particularly ideal for high school or college sweethearts getting married. While Ed Sheeran’s number 1 song has got couples all over the world swooning to it, this female cover version is perfect for today’s bride. And no, no other cover on the Internet is better than this for your Indian wedding bridal entry. We know, because we heard them all!
16. From This Moment by Shania Twain
An oldie but a goldie, this 90’s song is super romantic! Careful you don’t start sobbing happy tears by the time you reach your husband-to-be!
17. 1000 Years by Christina Peri
This song breaks records with its romance level!
Romantic Song with a Mix of English & Hindi
If you’re happy to express your love in both languages.
18. Arziyan by Devangi Chopra
One more from The Wedding Filmer and Devangi Chopra!
Unique Songs for Bridal Entry
Offbeat picks for the bride who wants something hatke!
20. Karunesh Punjab
An old song, but a favourite amongst those looking for a slightly unique bridal entry song.
21. Latika’s Theme Song from Slumdog Millionaire
With no words, the song is just a feeling. And what a feeling Rahman’s tunes can make you feel!
Dance Your Way To Your Groom
Enter to these tunes like it’s your very own bridal baraat! Choreographed steps with your cousins & friends will work best for these.
22. Nachne De Saare from Baar Baar Dekho
23. Shubh Aarambh from Kai Po Che
24. Navrai Majha from English Vinglish
25. Lathe Di Chadar by Neha Bhasin
26. Gal Mithi Mithi Bol from Aisha
27. Banno Tera Swagger from Tanu Weds Manu Returns
Put on your sunglasses, and make a #SwagWaliBride entry with this cool pick!
Sweet Popular Songs
Because a couple of real brides said they loved entering to this at their own weddings.
28. Heer from Jab Tak Hai Jaan
29. Rang Dey by The Wedding Story
A classical bridal entry song that was created by wedding videography company, The Wedding Story, for the celebtriy wedding of Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya. If you love classical music, this is most definitely the right choice for you!
Bridal Entry for an Anand Karaj
For when the bride enters the Gurudwara.
30. Ik Onkar from Rang De Basanti
Loving the songs, but think we need to add more? Got your favourite picks from our list? We love to hear from our brides! Let us know in the comment section down below.