We’ve often proclaimed our love for Abhinav Mishra’s wedding collections. He is one of the best designers in Shahpur Jat, New Delhi (although he does sell his outfits in many other places too). So every time he launches a new collection, we are excited to visit his Shahpur Jat boutique and fangirl over the beautiful outfits!
Sahiba is his Spring Summer collection for 2018 (and we’ve heard more collections will be launched this season!). It’s for the bride or bridesmaid who is “fun yet elegant and poised”, according to the fashion designer. There is a mystical & romantic vibe to the outfits, which is a signature mix of Mishra’s traditional & contemporary silhouettes.
“There are pastel coloured lehengas with crop tops, impeccable shararas with long kurtas, anarkalis with delicate mirror work in natural fabrics. The ensembles have gottapatti inspired from Rajasthan and a Lucknowi touch to make them soft and elegant. This season, Abhinav Mishra has also introduced a stunning range of sarees in light hues with delicate bougainvillea motifs and more!” says the designer’s team.
Who Can Wear These Outfits & To Which Wedding Function?
You can easily wear these to your own Roka/Engagement, Mehendi or Sangeet functions. Also a great pick for bridesmaids (sister of the bride or groom)!
Our Favourite Lehengas
1. Ivory raw silk lehenga with delicate floral embroidered motifs
2. White & yellow lehenga with unique checkered dupatta!
3. Unique floral print blouse with white lehenga
4. Fuschia pink lehenga with mirror work!
5. Soft blue lehenga with butti work
6. Coral orangish lehenga with gota patti work
Our Favourite Anarkalis & Indian Suits
1. Elegant gold tissue floor length anarkali paired with silver jewellery
2. Mint palazzo with gota patti embroidery
3. Sage green anarkali with unique gota-patti geometric pattern!
The Rest Of The Collection
Beautiful, isn’t it?
Where To Buy It From: Abhinav Mishra’s boutique is located at 116-B, Ground Floor, Shahpur Jat or online.