Brides for long have ditched the traditional bun and this has given way to the hottest hair trends from around the world to enter the realm of Indian weddings. Here are some super fabulous and trendy hairstyles to help you stand out as the alpha bride on your wedding:
1. Slick Buns: From Aishwarya Rai to Deepika Padukone, all the top ladies of Bollywood have been rocking this trend all the year round. A slick hair bun is made by taking all the hair away from your face, tied and neatly combed back in a tight bun. A wet mousse or hair gloss is applied to keep the strands in place and to give a super chic and polished look. The look brings all the attention to your face. You can go for a middle or a side parting.
2. Top Knot: Top Knots are essentially uber futuristic buns. The hair is tied up in a long bun right above the head. While it may be difficult to sport a top knot on your wedding day because of your dupatta/ghunghat, it is a great look for the sangeet or cocktail night.
3. Braids: Hair trends come and hair trends go but braids always find a way to stick around. The great thing about braids is that not only do they look super cute and feminine, you can also have a lot of fun by adorning your braid with hair ornaments, flowers and so on. Some trendy braid styles are the fishtail braid, dutch braid and milkmaid braid. Messy is the way to go when sporting a braid for your wedding. Pull your braid loose for a more feminine look.
4. Royal Bride: A lot of bridal looks lately, especially portrayed by top designers like Tarun Tahiliani and Sabyasachi, have been inspired by the royal Indian brides of the yesteryears. The hairstyle consists of a simple pulled back bun. What makes this look special is the use of traditional jewellery like mathapatti, borla or jhumar on the head. The use of such accessories immediately elevates the look of a woman and transforms her into a breathtaking bride.
5. Colour: More and more brides are opting for coloured hair for their wedding and for good reasons. Your wedding is a one-time grand affair and you want to do everything you can to make it special. Colouring your hair is a great way to elevate your look and to get a makeover. The balayage colouring trend has taken over last season’s ombre. Hair is shaded in a transitional manner, going from light to dark. The shading looks super natural yet trendy and is a must try for brides.
id=”75″ url=”http://blog.urbanclap.com/trending/top-5-hair-trends-for-this-wedding-season/www.urbanclap.com” ]