UrbanClap cares about your safety. If your AC technician has diagnosed that your AC unit needs “Gas Charging”, please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Only select AC technicians on UrbanClap are approved to carry out gas charging. The technician will inform you if he is authorised to conduct gas charging.
- Cooling gases used in your AC are highly inflammable. For your safety, only a selected pool of experienced and trained technicians are allowed to handle gas charging jobs on the UC platform.
- Inform the technician of any recent repairs that might have taken place on the AC unit.
- Please ensure that you are at a safe distance, preferably in a different room while the AC technician fills the gas in your AC unit.
- Make sure that the AC unit is disconnected from the power supply during gas charging.
- Sometimes technicians bring along an associate or helper to the service. The helper is not trained by UrbanClap and is meant only to help the technician with unskilled labor.