Top Yoga Classes in Bangalore
- Hiring Guide
254 Yoga Classes in Bangalore
Yoga Classes at UrbanClap served 929 requests in Bangalore in the last 30 days as of 19 Jan, 2018. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- namrataon 22 Dec, 20175.0I had lots of health problems like indigestion,breathing problem,knee pain etc...But after doing yoga I got reliefed from all this problem and even reduced weight. our trainer sheref taught yoga with passion .He teach yoga according to your health condition.we felt comfortable to tell our health issues.thanksmadhurimaon 21 Dec, 20175.0For almost 5 years I was not able to sleep on my left side .After our yoga session, I am comfortable sleeping on all postures.I also have great relief from my head ache,I got rid of the left side chest and hand pain Thanks to all the great yoga sessions
Gender: Male Professional Experience: 2 years Qualification: - Diploma in Yoga from The International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center Introduction: I am a motivated yoga trainer. It is a part of my daily practice, and my objective takes you through the clear path of yoga to attain peace and contentment in life. Creating a link between your heart and your mind is crucial. With my regular sessions of yoga, I offer my students to introspect themselves from the soul and honor the truth. Currently handling clients having Chronic lower back pain, Disc problems, Diabetes, Thyroid, Weightloss, General health and fitness... Trial Class: Free Specialization: - Traditional Yoga - Therapeutic yoga - Prenatal and Post Natal Yoga - Meditation
- pallav bihanion 10 May, 20165.0Fantastic trainer. Looks beyond conventional yoga and focuses on spiritual development. Absolute champion trainer.sachinon 6 May, 20165.0Although I've only had a few classes with Rakesh so far, I can feel that I've started enjoying doing yoga. All thanks to his patient, calm, & expert way of teaching, while also explaining each pose/ asana. I am new to Yoga. I would surely recommend him to anyone who's considering personal yoga sessions.
Gender: Male Professional Experience: 2 Year Qualification: RYT 200 hours from Yoga Alliance USA . Pursuing Master of science in Yoga Therapy Introduction: I worked in ABB Ltd as project manager for four years then I left my job to follow yoga and philosophy. I did my yoga teacher training course from Yoga Alliance USA. I teach yoga to serve the best way I can so people can learn how to connect to their own highest consciousness and connect with their inner being. I truly believe yoga mixed with meditation is essential for mental health and peace of mind. Trial Class: Free Specialization: -Traditional Yoga -Power Yoga
- sushmithaon 27 Dec, 20175.0She is brilliant and takes personal care to ensure well rounded fitnessprasannaon 22 Dec, 20174.0Great yoga teacher.. punctual.. understands requirements and set a workout according to that.. she also conducts instructive meditation which is very goal focused
I have been practicing yoga and naturopathy from the past 15 years and specialize in traditional, power and prenatal yoga. I take group classes for kids as well as adults and treat students with medical ailments such as arthritis, spondylitis, diabetes, joint pain and asthma. I take the group as well as personal classes both at my Fit n Fine studio and at clients residence.
- shrirupa senguptaon 20 Aug, 20175.0I appointed the yoga teacher for fitness purpose. i took the service for a month. the yoga beifited me a lot. the yoga teacher was very punctual and had a good behavior. he was very professional and provided great service. i was satisfied. i would like to recommend him to others well. he was affordable and not expensive.raksha umeshon 4 Feb, 20165.0I am happy with this instructor. I will definitely recommend to others. Keep it up.
Introduction: Professional Experience: 8 Years Qualification: Diploma in Yoga Patanjali yoga Introduction: I am currently teaching yoga instructors all over Karnataka and have given various courses for weight reduction in which students lose 3 to 4 kg in a week. I take students of all age group and have also taught yoga to cancer, paralysis, and diabetic patients. Trial Class: Free Specialization: - Traditional Yoga - Power Yoga - Medical Yoga - Pre/Post-Natal Yoga
- mahakon 9 Sep, 20165.0Great yoga tutor. Get to learn alot from her.twinkleon 9 Sep, 20165.0Great yoga teacher.. Improved my body
Introduction: Professional Experience: 6 years Qualifications: - MSc in Food and Nutrition , ICG College, Jaipur ( 2010 ) - Master Diploma in Yoga, Jodhpur ( 2013 ) Introduction: Chaitanya wellness now become a powerful brand .we provide yoga classes all over Bangalore, with an option of studio workout or workout at your home at your convenience. Chaitanya Wellness was created by Shreya and Prashant Tak who have been teaching for over a decade in India . Founded in 2010, Chaitanya wellness now has a team of dedicated Yogis, teaching all over Bangalore. It’s a perfect place for you if you’re looking to get Fit, Tone-up or lose Weight! It’s also great if you’re looking to adopt a Healthier and Stress-free Lifestyle,as Pranayama and Meditation in our classes will help you to unwind. Providing classes in apartments, Corporate, Hotels, schools and now our services starts in hospitals too for maternity packages. Specialization: - Traditional Yoga - Power Yoga - Medical Yoga - Pre/Post-Natal Yoga Organizations Served: - Chetanya Wellness ( August 2015 ) - Freelancer Dietician since 2013
- praveen kumaron 12 Sep, 20155.0Mr. Raghu, my yoga teacher, is very experienced, teaches very nicely. I have learnt the difficult Yoga postures also. Meditation procedures are very unique & gives much relaxation.😊jaisri kson 14 Sep, 20155.0He is quite a good instructor. Punctual at his work, dedicated to teaching all his students, gives individual attention and hence great remedies and effective results there after!
My motivation behind learning and teaching yoga is the vast and rich culture of India. My experience has empowered me to customize classes for my clients. I have taught hundreds of people in last 10 years and have perfected my skills.
- prasadon 12 Oct, 20175.0Wonderful learning experience & I really enjoyed the courses in this Center (regular yoga sessions, Sri Sri Yoga Level 1 , Happiness Program & Other Special sessions) The teachers (Shankar anna & Sunil ) have all been very dedicated, kind and knowledgeable. Thank you for this life changing experience.harkirat kauron 16 Sep, 20175.0The class is led by Mr Shankar who is an excellent instructor. He engages the class well and ensures good participation and environment. It's been two weeks since I'm going before which I took a free trial class and I've not come to regret my decision. The classes have helped me literally breathe, relax and enjoy my time spent inside and outside the yoga centre. Besides mental health, it's a good way to boost your physical health and flexibility. I would highly recommend taking Mr Shankar's class for starting yoga and reaping benefits out of it.
The Art of Living Foundation is founded in 1981 by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, the Art of Living has touched the lives of 370 million people spanning 5 continents across 152 countries. Practicing for 16 years and teaching for past 10 years. certified yoga teacher by QCI (Govt of India) & Yoga Alliance Focused on how yoga can help in upliftment of students.
- keshav praveen von 23 Jul, 20175.0I went to workshops conducted by Satish in Rootz fitness studio. Very good instructor, especially power yoga for weight loss.manojon 20 Jul, 20175.0Very good instructor, very patient good way of teaching
I am the head instructor of the studio and have done Yoga Instructors Course from S-VYASA Bangalore. All my other instructors are also well qualified to and I have been practising yoga for 15 years and started teaching from past 2 years. My teaching is from traditional Ashtanga yoga and hatha yoga.
- ganga varaprasadon 13 Sep, 20165.0Very good teacher , its been 6 months that i am learning yoga through them, i am satisfied with his teaching, he knows all the asanas and taeches the benfit of every yoga really well. i am quite satified overall.vaishnavion 1 Apr, 20164.0Very good trainer n experienced teacher she is. i highly recommend her.
I specialize in power and traditional yoga and take group classes in both my Anshi Power Studio and in the home as well. I have also treated medical ailments of my clients such as menstrual disorder, migraine and sinus problem.
Gender of the student:
Customer Reviews of Yoga Classes in Bangalore
- purva tavare hired tratak holistic clinicon 14 Dec, 20175.0
Sudhakant sir, is a good and excellent yoga teacher. I took yoga therapy for my back pain and disk bulge. (Which is included yoga and acupressure). After 4sessions only i was feeling better. After a few days i started doing yoga daily as on his guidance and I have seen the change in my back pain. I am really happy that i joined Tratak holistic clinic, they give you personal attention. On every Saturday they takes Gayatri mantra and meditation for all which is also good and healing. Overall my experience has been good and will try to join his regular classes as well. read more
- pria kamath hired neolife yoga studioon 7 Nov, 20174.0
I had a good interaction with Neolife Yoga Studio. I hired them for fitness sessions. They charged me 3k for 3 months. There are 2 sessions conducted in a week. I'm happy and satisfied with the services. read more
- shilpa hired leap yoga and pilateson 3 Nov, 20175.0
I was looking for some physical activity in my daily routine and hence after searching for few classes over internet I finally hired them . They have a very good sense of all yoga asanas and facts about yoga. They are very punctual with class timings and were always happy to help me for extra time as well. Just that I feel the price should be a little less. read more
- aparajita saha hired akshar power yoga academy whitefieldon 16 Oct, 20175.0
Very professional academy. The yoga academy is has a beautiful ambience and very good teachers.
- deepak choudhary hired hr sreedevion 26 Sep, 20174.0
Its good yoga class
- harkirat kaur hired siva shankaron 18 Sep, 20175.0
The class is led by Mr Shankar who is an excellent instructor. He engages the class well and ensures good participation and environment. It's been two weeks since I'm going before which I took a free trial class and I've not come to regret my decision. The classes have helped me literally breathe, relax and enjoy my time spent inside and outside the yoga centre. Besides mental health, it's a good way to boost your physical health and flexibility. I would highly recommend taking Mr Shankar's class for starting yoga and reaping benefits out of it. read more
Recent Projects of Yoga Classes in Bangalore
U. PradeepBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Horamavu, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
J. GowdaBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Horamavu, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
ChamlingBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Panathur, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
K. KbBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Panathur, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Garvebhavi Palya BengaluruCustomer
P. BBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Garvebhavi Palya Bengaluru
2nd Cross, Rachenahalli, Thanisandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064, IndiaCustomer
SandhyaBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
2nd Cross, Rachenahalli, Thanisandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064, India
Sahakar Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
ChetanaBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Sahakar Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
SarithaBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
UshaBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Sunil Nilayam, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034, IndiaCustomer
E. S. A. VarmaBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Sunil Nilayam, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034, India
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested yoga studios.
Hiring Guide for Yoga Classes in Bangalore
Yoga classes at Studio
The recent boom in the number of yoga studios and meditation centers is the proof that yoga is the talk to the town these days. Modernized yet ancient, yoga is essential key for a healthy existence in today’s career oriented lifestyles. With emergence of new lifestyle diseases, it becomes crucial to switch to a healthier lifestyle, and yoga is the best way to achieve it.A detailed research and exploration needs to be carried out before entrusting someone with your health, which is another task in itself. Hence, UrbanClap is here at your disposal to carry out your research at the comfort of your home. Explore the best yoga studios and yoga teachers in Bangalore through the UrbanClap portal.
How it works?
It’s as simple as it can get! You just need to follow the questionnaire that pops up as you search for yoga classes on the UrbanClap App or website. The questionnaire will ask basic questions such as your motive for joining the class, preferred locality and timing. As soon as you finish answering them, your requested will be posted on the portal and the yoga studios near you will start sending you their quotes. Compare their ratings, reviews, website and prices to book the best professional suiting your needs.
The services remain subjective from professional to professional and studios to studios. Services offered in the yoga classes can be discussed with the yoga trainer during the short listing process itself, as you can connect with the expert via chat or call.
- Hassle free and customer centric: Explore thousands of options sitting at your home and avoid the effort of visiting different centers for enquiry. Being extremely customer centric, UrbanClap gives you the option to research and discuss with as many trainers as you want to as you discover the one for your needs.
- Verified professionals: The yoga trainers and teachers on the UrbanClap portal are taken through a number of security checks. They are certified and experienced. We take pride in the faith that our customers bestow on us and hence we aim to connect them with the best in the industry.
- Convenient process: In just few answers, your request will be made available to all the yoga studios near you.
A city where travel always remains to be a hassle, the residents of Bangalore find it extremely difficult to hunt and visit yoga studios and meditation centers near them not to mention tiring. This is the reason that they turn too UrbanClap who does the job for them and presents a catalogue of places that provide meditation classes in Bangalore
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any side effects of yoga?
When undertaken under proper guidance and supervision of a trained yoga teacher, there are no side effects. With the help of the trainer you can explore your flexibility and body limit which can be pushed slowly with practice.
What is power yoga?
It is the modification to the traditional yoga which helps burn fat and reduces body weight. In other words, it is a fitness based Vinayasa practice. These days power yoga is gaining a lot of popularity especially in Delhi and NCR. There are a number of studios and centers that are providing exclusive power yoga classes in Gurgaon.
How does pricing works?
Pricing is subjective and would depend from studio to studio and center to center. The pricing mostly works on monthly basis however some places even offer subscriptions for months to even a year.
How many times per week should I practice yoga?
Even though one hour every week is enough to experience the benefits of yoga or meditation classes, an hour of practice two to three times a week is advisable.
What do I wear to class?
Anything comfortable and loose is a good idea as it is easier to move in them. T shirts, tank tops, leggings, capris are all considerable options.
Are you a yoga studio looking for customers ?join now