Top Yoga Classes in Bangalore
What are your goals for yoga practice?
What to expect from Yoga instructor
- Certified and experienced yoga instructors
- Relaxing yoga and meditation sessions
- Class duration of 45 mins - 60 mins
- Customised batches for students
How it works
Tell us your needs
Answer a few questions
Get quote from pros
Compare quotes from best matching professionals
Hire the right pro
Check profiles and reviews, message pro and hire
16 Yoga Studios in Bangalore
You will receive free quotes from experienced, background-checked professionals
- JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India3.0
General Fitness (e.g., weight loss, toning), Male, Group lesson for more than 5 people
Hello Team, May I request you to please share the details of th...read morereviewed on January 23, 2017
- New BEL Road, Ramakrishna Gardens, Dollars Colony, Bengaluru, Karnataka5.0
General Fitness (e.g., weight loss, toning), Female, Thrice a week (Recommended)
Good patient teaching. Attention to detail. Interesting theory...reviewed on September 28, 2016
- Yeshwanthpur Bengaluru5.0
General Fitness (e.g., weight loss, toning), Male, Four or more times a week
Shridevi is very passionate about teaching yoga, she is a very pu...read morereviewed on September 22, 2016
- Bhel Layout 3rd Main Road Bengaluru5.0
Weight loss, Early Morning (Before 8AM), 4 or more times a week
Very good teacher , its been 6 months that i am learning yoga thr...read morereviewed on July 20, 2016
dilipused Yoga classesRATED:5.0
I wanted to learn yoga for regular fitness and to lose some weight, so I hired Shruti. I got to know about her through urban clap. I take five sessions in ...read more
jagdeeshused Yoga classesRATED:5.0
I had the back pain when I took the yoga lessons from them. My experience with them has been good, and they were great trainers. The sessions were held on ...read more
tarun pantused Yoga classesRATED:5.0
SudhaKant Sir is a very good and wholistic Yoga teacher. Me and my wife take his classes regularly and find lots of benefits. He teaches according to ones ...read more
navnitused Yoga classesRATED:5.0
Very dedicated yoga trainer, certified from one of best college of india, National institute of yoga. Very well practiced in hatha yoga, hatha vinyasa, Aas...read more
arun g.used Yoga classesRATED:5.0
Did yoga for 3 months. Good place to start as beginners as they teach yoga and increases the pace only when you adapt. My BP is normal now as it was high b...read more
Hiring Guide for Yoga Classes at Studio
Yoga classes at Studio
The recent boom in the number of yoga studios and meditation centers is the proof that yoga is the talk to the town these days. Modernized yet ancient, yoga is essential key for a healthy existence in today’s career oriented lifestyles. With emergence of new lifestyle diseases, it becomes crucial to switch to a healthier lifestyle, and yoga is the best way to achieve it.A detailed research and exploration needs to be carried out before entrusting someone with your health, which is another task in itself. Hence, UrbanClap is here at your disposal to carry out your research at the comfort of your home. Explore the best yoga studios and yoga teachers in Bangalore through the UrbanClap portal.
How it works?
It’s as simple as it can get! You just need to follow the questionnaire that pops up as you search for yoga classes on the UrbanClap App or website. The questionnaire will ask basic questions such as your motive for joining the class, preferred locality and timing. As soon as you finish answering them, your requested will be posted on the portal and the yoga studios near you will start sending you their quotes. Compare their ratings, reviews, website and prices to book the best professional suiting your needs.
The services remain subjective from professional to professional and studios to studios. Services offered in the yoga classes can be discussed with the yoga trainer during the short listing process itself, as you can connect with the expert via chat or call.
- Hassle free and customer centric: Explore thousands of options sitting at your home and avoid the effort of visiting different centers for enquiry. Being extremely customer centric, UrbanClap gives you the option to research and discuss with as many trainers as you want to as you discover the one for your needs.
- Verified professionals: The yoga trainers and teachers on the UrbanClap portal are taken through a number of security checks. They are certified and experienced. We take pride in the faith that our customers bestow on us and hence we aim to connect them with the best in the industry.
- Convenient process: In just few answers, your request will be made available to all the yoga studios near you.
Trending near you (Bangalore)
A city where travel always remains to be a hassle, the residents of Bangalore find it extremely difficult to hunt and visit yoga studios and meditation centers near them not to mention tiring. This is the reason that they turn too UrbanClap who does the job for them and presents a catalogue of places that provide meditation classes in Bangalore
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any side effects of yoga?
When undertaken under proper guidance and supervision of a trained yoga teacher, there are no side effects. With the help of the trainer you can explore your flexibility and body limit which can be pushed slowly with practice.
What is power yoga?
It is the modification to the traditional yoga which helps burn fat and reduces body weight. In other words, it is a fitness based Vinayasa practice. These days power yoga is gaining a lot of popularity especially in Delhi and NCR. There are a number of studios and centers that are providing exclusive power yoga classes in Gurgaon.
How does pricing works?
Pricing is subjective and would depend from studio to studio and center to center. The pricing mostly works on monthly basis however some places even offer subscriptions for months to even a year.
How many times per week should I practice yoga?
Even though one hour every week is enough to experience the benefits of yoga or meditation classes, an hour of practice two to three times a week is advisable.
What do I wear to class?
Anything comfortable and loose is a good idea as it is easier to move in them. T shirts, tank tops, leggings, capris are all considerable options.
- Yoga Studios in Shanthala Nagar
- Yoga Studios in Sampangi Rama Nagar
- Yoga Studios in Langford Gardens
- Yoga Studios in Ashok Nagar
- Yoga Studios in Richmond Town
- Physiotherapists in Bangalore
- Yoga Instructors at Home in Bangalore
- Kitchen Re-Modelling in Bangalore
- French Tutors in Bangalore
- Birthday Party Planners in Bangalore