Best Physiotherapists at Home in Bangalore
UrbanClap is connecting you with best physiotherapists in Bangalore who use advanced techniques and evidence-based care. Top physiotherapists in Bangalore assess, diagnose, treat and prevent a wide range of health conditions and movement disorders. Physiotherapy helps repair damage, reduce stiffness and pain, increase mobility and improve quality of life. A typical session with our top physiotherapists in Bangalore is helpful to a patient’s needs and their health condition. Get relieved of your pain and start your best physiotherapy in Bangalore at your home and at your convenient time
- Hiring Guide
498 Physiotherapists in Bangalore
Physiotherapists at UrbanClap served 500 requests in Bangalore in the last 30 days as of 18 Jan, 2018. An average request in Physiotherapists Category costs around Rs. 706. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- arun patraon 22 Dec, 20175.0Absolute therapeutic bliss. Go with your pain and come back free. You can't find any better hands with needles that heal.romit singhon 29 Nov, 20175.0She is true to her profession and a great physiotherapist. She understands patients well and takes lot of time to figure out the root cause. Quite happy and satisfied in my treatment and lets hope I recover soon. Besides all the treatment, her sense of humor is great for people like me who come to hospital petrified and the way she makes the patient comfortable.
Gender: Female Professional Experience: 9 Years Qualification: Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka) Specialization: Sports injury, Manual therapy, Dry needling, post operative cases etc. Hospitals and Clinics Served: -Physiotherapist, Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai (2007-2009) -Physiotherapist, KEM Hospital, Pune (2009-2010) -Physiotherapist, Sparsh Hospital, Bangalore (2010-2013) -Physiotherapist, Prana Healthcare Enablers Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore (2014-2015) -Chief Physiotherapist at Tom's badminton academy, Bangalore (2015-Present) -Chief Physiotherapist at My health world, Bangalore (2015-Present) -Consultant Physiotherapist at Primus Hospital , Bangalore (2015-Present) Introduction: As a physiotherapist treated many patients for different types of problems, with a particular interest in orthopedic and neurological cases. I have handled many pediatric & geriatric cases also. Some of my frequently dealt with cases are fracture recoveries, joint pain, body pain & spinal cord disorder. I have also handled many cases of muscle injury & other types of sports injury. I have treated many patients for paralysis rehabilitation. I am very much passionate towards my profession.
- anurag agarwalon 24 Oct, 20175.0Dr. Rangoli Tripathi makes me do proper exercises which are very effective. There is a relief in the pain. She is very regular with the sessions. I am fully satisfied with her work and would definitely recommend to others as well.pooja agrawalon 11 Oct, 20175.0Dr. Rangoli, in true meaning, is a therapist for the body and the mind. Her dedication, and warm & caring attitude, really helps the patient overcome the struggles and look forward towards positivity. We are very happy to have availed her therapy and thank her for her efforts.
Introduction: Gender: Female Professional Experience: 2 Years Qualification: Bachelor's in Physiotherapy (Manipal University) Specialization: General Hospital Served: Physiotherapist, St. Theresa's Hospital, Banglore (2014-2016) Introduction: I am a Physiotherapist with an experience of 2 years in treating different types orthopedic,cardiac (post surgery rehabilitation ) & neurological cases (paediatric and adult). I am an expert in manual therapy ,Trigger points relief,soft tissue mobilization and taping and have successfully treated many cases like neck pain, back pain, slip disc, arthritis and knee pain,tension headache,plantar fascitis,rehabilitation for long term icu admission,cardiac rehab,stroke managemen,spinal cord injury etc. I treat each & every patient with high-quality care and always try to give my best effort.
- gautam shettyon 12 Mar, 20175.0I had ACL ligament surgery which needed rehabilitation so I got in touch with dr Jayaprakash who held me to get back on my feet with in 3 wk he is gud guide and give u motivation which give u confidence which I was lacking. He is vey professional all what u requires in a gud doctor.shivaon 14 Feb, 20175.0Great ontime service, good attitude, professional treatment (physiotherapy) worked well for my frozen shoulder
Gender: Male Professional Experience: 7 Years Qualifications: - Bachelors IN Physiotherapy - PG Diploma in Clinical Research - Advanced Diploma in Healthcare Management (London) Specialization: Musculoskeletal Membership: Indian Association For Physiotherapist Additional Qualifications/Certifications: - Training in NIMHANS,( Bangalore) - Training in Schefflin research centre, (Vellore) Hospitals Served: - Bone & Joint physiotherapy clinic (2005-2006) - Sri Laxmi Hospital (2010-2015) - Portea home health care (2015- Present) Introduction: I treat patients with dignity, kindness, and compassion. I give stroke rehabilitation, orthopaedic rehabilitation, and all kinds of physiotherapeutic modalities. I prefer all kinds of physiotherapy cases. At present 3 people are working with me. Case Study: Mrs Shobana Madiya was suffering from severe frozen shoulder were the patient had undergone several treatments before I visited her, but she could not get the permanent cure, after I visited her I started building her confidence and treated with wax therapy and mobilization for 15 days were she can lift her shoulder to 90% and can do all her activities on her own.
- Mahadevapura, Bangalore, Karnataka, Indianabeena shaikon 10 Jan, 20185.0In the first place, she helped saving me from the corporate electrical treatments. I hired her for back pain and She treated the 90% of the pain by second day. She also gives additional tips. She treated my problem like she treated her friend. I recommend her services.roli kalaon 1 Jan, 20185.0Rajwinder was very intuitive with the issue and ensured we put as little focus on medicines as possible .roli kalaon 1 Jan, 20185.0Rajwinder was very intuitive with the issue and ensured we put as little focus on medicines as possible .
- Carmelaram, Bangalore, Karnataka, Indianidhi shettyon 28 Oct, 20174.0Physiotherapist was very nice.She adviced me to go to some places for peace.My injury is temporary healed but not totally satisfied.I will give 8.5 out of ten. I have taken the 2 classes and it costs 600per class.richa tripathion 15 Jan, 20185.0It was a good experience with Anita. I hired him for my husband who was having a pain in his spine and some muscles pain. The session lasted for about a week and now my husband is doing well. She was professional and helpful.richa tripathion 15 Jan, 20185.0It was a good experience with Anita. I hired him for my husband who was having a pain in his spine and some muscles pain. The session lasted for about a week and now my husband is doing well. She was professional and helpful.
- srinivasanon 13 Jan, 20185.0I hired physiotherapist for my grandmother.She has some health issues. That physiotherapist is still working with my grandmother.. its been 25 day till now. she charged rs 500 per session.kavya thimmaiahon 10 Jan, 20184.0She was good. My grand mother got relieved from all the neck pain she had.
Introduction: Gender: Female Professional Experience: 5 Years Qualification: Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Kempe Gowda Institute of Physiotherapy) Specialization: General Hospital/Clinics Served: -Physiotherapist, Vijaya Lakshmi Diagnostic Centre, Bangalore (2013-2014) -Physiotherapist, Sparsh Super Specialty Hospital, Bangalore (2014-2016) -Nargund Clinics and rehabilitation centre, Bangalore (2016-present) Introduction: As a physiotherapist, I handled many cases with a particular interest in neurological & orthopedics cases. I handled many pediatrics cases also. I treated many patients with cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury & stroke. I handled many cases of pre & post-operational recovery and paralysis rehabilitation. Except that I treated many patients with different types of neurological disorders like the inability to ambulate, poor balance, loss of functional independence, etc. I always provide the best quality treatment to my patients.
- akilesh nagaon 31 Oct, 20175.0Very polite, experienced & good doctormala kumarion 9 Oct, 20175.0Great experience, Very supportive and caring.flexible with timing. Overall a very good physiotherapist. I m very happy with the service.
Gender: Female Professional Experience: 6 years Qualification: Bachelors in Physiotherapy Specialization: Orthopaedic and Neurology Hospitals Served: Andhra Hospital, Andhra
- sireesha kuppalaon 21 Oct, 20175.0Dr. Irfan Nabi did a wonderful treatment of my pain. I was fruitful taking sessions from him. He was regular with the sessions which is appreciated. I am 100% satisfied with the sessions of his and would definitely suggest them to others too. Keep it up, Irfan!divyaon 17 Dec, 20175.0In one word, "Magician"..... It's been 3 weeks taking treatment under him... Things have changed so positively for me mentally ND physically... Still continuing my treatment.... Would highly recommend to everyone who are looking for a therapist.... Guys blindly trust me and go ahead and hire him... Amazing job Irfan Sir... Keep up ur good work ND keep counting blessings from people like us and many more in future... Thank u Irfan Sir and Thank u Urbanclap...
Introduction: I have done my Masters in physiotherapy and have more than 5 years of experience in treating all musculoskeletal & sports conditions. I have successfully handled many pre & post-operative rehabilitation cases .I like to take challenging cases like Stroke,Parkinsonism,GBS,Neuropathies etc and give the desired results.I always keep myself updated with evidence-based treatments and choose to work with the most efficient practices to improve the quality of Life of Patient. Gender: Male Professional experience: 5 years Qualification: -Master's in Physiotherapy (Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences) -Bachelor in physiotherapy (Padmashree institute of Physiotherapy) Specialization: -Musculoskeletal disorders -Sports Physiotherapy Membership: Indian Association of Physiotherapy Achievements: -Attended & participated in 6th all India physiotherapy student conference in 2009 -Attended & Participated in Physio Accord 2014 -Attended Neuro Developmental Therapy course in 2011 -Completed advanced course in Clinical Demonstration on ICU techniques in 2010 -Attended Stroke Rehabilitation - System Approach in 2010 -Attended Treatment of children with CP & Neuromotor impairments.-Based on NDT in 2011 -Attended Myofascial release workshop held in 2014 -Attended basic Dry needling in July 2014 Hospitals & Clinics served: -Manager Physiotherapy in Ohealer Health Care( April 2016 - present ) -Resident Physiotherapist, Portea, Bangalore (March 2015 – April 2016) -Senior physiotherapist, Ortho & Spine Clinic Bangalore (Nov 2013 – March 2015) -Consultant physiotherapist, Hospital and Healthcare services, Bangalore (June 2011 – Nov 2013) Introduction: I have done my Masters in physiotherapy and have more than 5 years of experience in treating all musculoskeletal & sports conditions. I have successfully handled many pre & post-operative rehabilitation cases .I like to take challenging cases like Stroke,Parkinsonism,GBS,Neuropathies etc and give the desired results.I always keep myself updated with evidence-based treatments and choose to work with the most efficient practices to improve the quality of Life of Patient. Case study: I have Handled many pre & postoperative Rehabilatation cases and especially -Total Knee Replacement in which Physiotherapy plays important role to get back to activities of daily living. Help the client to get independency with exercises like - Isometrics, Passive mobilization, Strengthening, Positioning of limb, Gait training. I have vast experience in treating Stroke patients which is very challenging and i get the best desired results & bring back the Activities of daily living in patient life.
- Kodichikkanahalli Main Rd Anugraha Layout, Ramanashree Enclave, Bilekahalli Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076gayatri hosmanion 2 Aug, 20175.0Physiotherapy services by Dr. Meher Poornima Muramalla were good. The final outcome was very much effective. She chargedRs. 400 per session. I have taken 10 sessions from her. I am happy and liked her work.krunal patelon 21 Dec, 20174.0I was looking for a physiotherapist for my mother and through urbanclap we got her services. I would like to thank urbanclap and Poornima mam for their services, she is competent and professional. I wish her luck for the future and appreciate urbanclap for keeping such nice and professional vendors. Cheers!
Gender: Female Professional Experience: 7 Years Qualification: Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Dr. M. G. R. Medical University) Specialization: General Hospitals Served: Physiotherapist, Vijay Hospital, 2006-2016 Introduction: I take cases related to Orthopedic and Neurological conditions like Total Hip Replacements, Total Knee Replacements, Spinal Cord Injuries, and various fractures with nerve involvements. I design and implement intervention plans in the form of short term and long term goals. My main aim is to promote a healthy and fit lifestyle through optimum care leading to a pain-free life. I use techniques like Musculoskeletal, Mulligan's Therapy, Tapping, Joint Mobilization, MFR, Therapeutic, Massage, Pre and post Pregnancy exercises, Group Exercises, Weight loss management, Cardio, and endurance training.
You may also like
Where do you prefer therapy?
Customer Reviews of Physiotherapists in Bangalore
- nabeena shaik hired rajwinder kauron 11 Jan, 20185.0
In the first place, she helped saving me from the corporate electrical treatments. I hired her for back pain and She treated the 90% of the pain by second day. She also gives additional tips. She treated my problem like she treated her friend. I recommend her services. read more
- lakshmi hired krishna priyaon 4 Jan, 20185.0
Priya is patient, perceptive and phenomenal. She is an active listener and customizes treatment basis the needs. Shes prompt and punctual and ensures to check in through the day to track progress, which shows how invested she is in the patient's betterment of health. I'd strongly reccommend priya's services and expert consultancy to anyone in need of a physio. read more
- sreeharsha hired krishna priyaon 2 Jan, 20185.0
Helped in reducing my back pain. Two sessions and I can surely feel the difference.
- roli kala hired rajwinder kauron 2 Jan, 20185.0
Rajwinder was very intuitive with the issue and ensured we put as little focus on medicines as possible .
- sumit laad hired krishna priyaon 29 Dec, 20175.0
Thanks to Krishna Priya for a prompt response and good consultation. My mom was experiencing pain in her arms and stiffness in fingers. Priya was able to do the right diagnosis and advise an effective treatment. read more
- salman hired krishna priyaon 18 Dec, 20175.0
I got a big relief from my acute back ache. Thanks to krishna priya. Would surely recommend
Recent Projects of Physiotherapists in Bangalore
Kodbisanhalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 700 - 900Booked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
41- 50See full request
Mathikere, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 500 - 700Booked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
Greater than 50See full request
Rs. 500 - 700Booked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
31-40See full request
P&T Layout BengaluruCustomer
Rs. 700 - 900Booked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
25-30See full request
C. K. GPrice
Rs. 400 - 600Booked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
25-30See full request
G. R. JainPrice
Rs. 700 - 900Booked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
25-30See full request
Cleveland Town, Pulikeshi Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 900 - 1100Booked on 17 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
18 - 24See full request
Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 700 - 900Booked on 17 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
31-40See full request
Singasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 500 - 700Booked on 17 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
31-40See full request
Devara Jeevanahalli BengaluruCustomer
Rs. 400 - 600Booked on 17 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
41- 50See full request
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested physiotherapists.
Hiring Guide for Physiotherapists in Bangalore
Enduring pain or experiencing trouble in movement? You may need physiotherapy.
Who Needs Physiotherapy?
If you’ve recently had an injury or even play sports routinely, chances are you may need physiotherapy. Also known as physical therapy or by its common abbreviation PT, physiotherapy can be defined as a medical therapy that involves physical movement, mechanical forces, electric simulation and exercise regiments to help repair and rejuvenate injured muscles for better mobility and function. Physiotherapy is a branch of the medical field and this form of therapy is given by certified medical professionals who are specialized in physiotherapies. When you book an appointment with a physiotherapist, you will most likely go through several procedural stages of treatment.
Stage 1 – Examination: Before beginning any physical therapy treatment, it is advisable to get examined by a general practitioner or primary care provider to ascertain your general health and physical status. Stage 2 – Diagnosis: Post the medical examination, the general practitioner will be at a better position to determine the issues you need to tackle by analyzing its results Stage 3- Prognosis: Once your treatment plan has been defined, the general practitioner will be aid you in understanding the most predictable course of your condition as well as anticipating the probable outcome Stage 4- Physical Therapy: This is the actual therapy service you will undergo. The duration and course of treatment will vary from individual to individual and will depend on a variety of factors, including how quickly your body adapts and responds to the treatment.
There are many ways in which physical therapy can be carried out. Some of the forms of physical therapy include consultation, research, education and administration as well as clinical practice. The aim of physical therapy is different for every patient and depends on the extent of their injury and their body’s responses to the treatment. In all its forms, physiotherapy seeks to rehabilitate aid in recovery and prevent future injuries. Physiotherapists undergo intensive training to help them sketch out holistic treatment plans for individual patients, taking into consideration their lifestyle and needs. A good physical treatment plan should be able to easily integrate into the patient’s life.
Physiotherapy and Health
If you feel you may need physiotherapy, your general doctor will be able to refer you to a practicing physiotherapy professional. Alternatively, you can conduct your own research to find a physiotherapist of your choice. However, when choosing a physiotherapist, it is important to remember that no two injuries are exactly alike. Your chosen physiotherapist should have enough professional specialization in their particular field to be able to treat your injury with the appropriate physical therapy. The field of physiotherapy is vast and specialization requires tremendous commitment from physical therapy professionals. A physiotherapist who is concentrated in your field will best be able to aid you in rehabilitating you from your injuries in a short and fruitful period of time. Currently, physiotherapy services in Bangalore for health concerns are concentrated in the following areas:
- Cardiorespiratory Therapy: A common type of physiotherapy required by recovering heart patients, cardiorespiratory therapy commonly deals with problems related to the heart and lungs. This form of therapy often uses a combination of supportive treatment and post-surgery injury prevention. The main aim of cardiorespiratory therapy is to aid the body in regaining its normal functionality post a pulmonary or cardiac surgery. Cardiorespiratory treatment is often demanded post coronary bypass surgery to help the body bounce back to its original stamina and aid in the functional impedance of the heart. This form of therapy is also used to treat patients with cystic fibrosis of the lungs. Here, physiotherapists make use of mechanical hand motions to chase out sputum from the air cavity and increase expectoration.
- Geriatric Physiotherapy: This form of physiotherapy is used to treat age related conditions. The implications of geriatric physiotherapy is vast and is used to treat problems arising from Alzheimer’s disease, osteoporosis, cancer, balance disorders, arthritis, incontinence and hip & joint replacement, among others.
- Integumentary: A different type of physiotherapy, integumentary therapy is concentrated on the skin and its organs. This form of therapy does not differ much from how other medical professionals such as doctors and nurses would treat burns and other skin injuries. Here, the physical therapist may need to use surgical instruments, topical agents, wound irrigators, dressings, compressor bandages, splinting, exercise and edema control. The main purpose of this form of physical therapy is usually swelling reduction and the removal of burnt and contaminated skin tissues.
- Neuro Physiotherapy: As its name clearly indicates, this form of physio therapy is used on patients living with a neurological disease or disorder. Sometimes referred to as neurological rehabilitation, this type of physiotherapy is helpful for patients whose neurological makeup cause difficulties and impairments in balance and daily movement, vision and functional independence. It can be used to treat a wide array of diseases including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, brain and spinal cord injuries, cerebral palsy, ALS, stroke, facial palsy and chronic back pain. Neuro physiotherapist require years of specialized training to practice.
- Orthopedic Physiotherapy: One of the most common forms of physiotherapy, orthopedic physiotherapy is used to treat various injuries stemming from the muscular and skeletal systems. From deformities such as scoliosis to fractures, amputations, sports injuries, fractures, acute trauma, arthritis, amputations, injuries caused by insidious onset, neck and back pain as well as spinal conditions, this form of physiotherapy can help. Orthopedic physiotherapy is also used as rehabilitation method for post orthopedic surgery treatment. Often an orthopedic physiotherapist will make use of mobilization techniques for joints and spines, therapeutic exercises, dry needling, electrical stimulations, hot or cold packs and muscle re-training (re-education) to help treat his patients.
- Pediatric Physiotherapy: This type of physiotherapy focuses on infants to early adolescents. Its focus is on diagnosing, managing and treating genetic, skeletal, neuromuscular, and congenital disorders. With an aim to detect disorder or diseases at an early stage, pediatric physiotherapy makes use of exercises to strengthen and improve balance and co-ordination, general and fine motor skills, body endurance and strength as well as sensory and cognitive integration.
- Sports and Athletics: Sportsmen and women are often predisposed to unique forms of injuries due to their profession. Some physiotherapists specialize in the well-being and care of athletes. These physiotherapists are certified with their specialization through registrations in national organizations. They are trained to treat a variety of injuries through the following: - Acute Care: Examining and assessing injuries - Treatment: Providing the necessary treatment and advice to speed up the healing process - Rehabilitation: Aiding the patient to gradually return to normalcy - Prevention: Identifying direct or indirect injury precursors - Education: Working with individuals, clubs and teams in managing and preventing sports injuries
- Women’s Health: A specialized form of physiotherapy designed to help common helath issues in women, this therapy focuses on issues with the reproductive system, child-birth and post-partum support. This includes, but is not limited to pelvic pain during periods, period issues in pre-natal and post-partum, pelvic floor dysfunctions, osteoporosis, lymphedema and urinary incontinence. Some women also seek this form of therapy to increase their chances of conception.
- Oncology and Palliative Therapy: Cancer and palliative care can sometimes have a profound effect on patients. The aim of oncology and palliative therapy is to help the patient return to a sense of normalcy post the trauma or help them in living a life of minimum dependency irrespective of the prognosis.
- Back Pain: A common treatment pursued by most individuals today, the rise in physical therapy for back pain can be attributed to long hours in front of laptops. This form of therapy helps to reduce and remove the pain in the back as well as makes an effort to prevent the risk of pain and injury in the future by strengthening the muscles. This is usually done by eliminating pain by removing the cause of the inflammation or swelling.
- Community: A fairly new concept, community physiotherapy aims to rehabilitate specially-abled individuals by means of community education. This is done by sharing knowledge and basic skills for the management and treatment of acute and chronic disabilities. This community effort is spearheaded by socially responsible and specially trained physiotherapists.
As discussed, physiotherapy is used to treat a variety of injuries and disorders. No two injuries are exactly the same and no two patients will react in the exact way to the same treatment. That’s why trained physiotherapists will use a variety of techniques based on the nature of the injury for successful therapy. Some of these techniques are:
- Manual manipulation: Also referred to as mechanical intervention, this technique externally induces physical movements to help relax tight muscles and muscle spasms. Manual manipulation can also be used to improve circulation as well as drain the fluid from swellings. This is done by using physical movements on moving joints and soft tissues
- Electrical stimulation: Often used to block or suppress pain signals from reaching the brain, this technique focuses on pain management. This is done by stimulating the nerves with tiny electric currents to aid in masking the pain in affected areas.
- Acupuncture: Another technique that focuses on pain management, acupuncture is an age-old technique that encourages nerve stimulation with the skillful use of needles. This results in the masking of pain along with the release of tight muscles and the regulation of body functionality. Acupuncture is also believed to give a boost to the immune system.
- Demonstration: With a focus on helping patients recover in as little time as possible, demonstration is used to educate patients about correct movement patterns and the risks involved in future injuries.
- Functionality Examination: The basis of any physiotherapy treatment, the functionality examination involves assessing the patient’s conditions and their physical abilities.
- Device Provision: As indicated by its name, this technique employs various devices and equipment to assist, support and protect during the course of the therapy.
It is a common misconception that physiotherapy is only used to rehabilitate from injuries, illnesses and physiological damage. While it is true that physiotherapy works hand-in-hand with medical treatment to aid in the full recovery of the patient, physiotherapy goes beyond that. It is also an essential component to prepare the body and prevent the chances of future injury. Listed below are some of the few reasons why physiotherapy may be good for you:
- Sports Injuries: For professional athletes or even those who enjoy playing sports, a minor injury can pose as major career risk if left untreated. This is why it’s essential to seek professional help to prevent minor injuries from becoming major life-changers. In treating sports injuries, certified physiotherapists work on relaxing the muscles and bones to increase mobility and improve performance and efficiency of movement. Sports therapists also provide advice on the correct forms of movements.
- During Pregnancy: The body undergoes drastic changes during the entire course of pregnancy and after. The additional weight of a growing baby in the womb can affect the body’s balance and posture. Physiotherapy can be used to overcome these issues without internal medication that may prove to be harmful to the baby.
- Weight Management: While physiotherapy is by no means a replacement for exercise, the gym or even a healthy diet and lifestyle, it can help relax and work your muscles. Physiotherapy sessions can also aid in digestion, leading to better assimilation of consumed food and reducing the chances of food being stored in the body as fat.
- Chronic Pain: Over-the-counter medications can only provide temporary relief to chronic pain. Further, these can have several negative side-effects on the body in the long run. On the other hand, physiotherapy works at the root of the problem by trying to relax and rejuvenate the muscles providing long-term relief with no harmful side effects.
- Before and After Surgery: Surgery does not only take place in an operating theatre, the preparations before and after surgery are often as important as the surgery itself. Physiotherapy helps in prepping the body for the surgery as well as helping it recover post the process.
- Curing Sleep Apnea: Interestingly, physiotherapy can also aid in sleep troubles. Apart from insomnia, physiotherapy can also be used to treat sleep apnea by clearing the blocked nasal passages to help in overall body relaxation. This can be used for other pulmonary problems such as asthma as well.
- Treatment of Pelvic Floor Disorders: Commonly desired by those who have undergone abdominal surgery, hysterectomy or even child-birth, physiotherapy to help pelvic floor disorders aids in stabilizing bowel and urinary inconsistencies without further surgery.
- Bone Related Ailments: Our sedentary lifestyle coupled with long office hours in front of the computer often leads to health issues such as arthritis, fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis. Physiotherapy can help in treating these issues for a lasting solution.
- Accidental Injury Treatment: Physical therapy can be used to help heal the body post a traumatic injury by helping the body adapt post treatment and recover to being as good as new.
- Rehabilitation: Similar to the treatment for accidental injury treatment, rehabilitation using physiotherapy escalates healing and recovery.
One of the major hindrances of successfully completing a physiotherapy treatment plan is the commute from home to clinic and back. In such cases, physiotherapy home visits are a good alternative and can save precious time and energy. The benefits of physiotherapy home sessions are:
- Reduction of Travel Time: In-house physiotherapy sessions cut down time drastically. From the travel to and from the clinic to waiting time in the reception area, a single physiotherapy session can easily take two to three hours. A physiotherapist coming to your doorstep will not only reduce this time but also save on travel expenditure.
- Customised Care: Physiotherapists who come to your doorstep offer a certain degree of customized care that is not present in clinics. Not only will you be getting one-on-one, distraction free service, you will also be able to accurately use objects around your home to continue the treatment by yourself.
- Family Support: Having a physiotherapist come home will help you garner more family support. Not only will they be able to observe and participate in your treatment, your chances for a fast recovery increases with your family support.
- Level of Comfort: Nothing beats the comfort of home when you are in a challenging situation. Physiotherapy can be daunting at times so it’s often best to do it in surroundings that you are comfortable in.
When you hire a physiotherapist from UrbanClap, you can be assured that you will be getting quality. Don’t just take our word for it, below are a list of reasons why you should hire the best physiotherapists in the city from UrbanClap:
- Certified and Trained Professionals: Every physiotherapist at UrbanClap is a trained professional who has undergone extensive training in their field and come equipped with several years of experience. They are experts trained in the field of providing the best physiotherapy services at home.
- Specialist Physiotherapists: Whatever your area of concern, you can rest assured that UrbanClap will be able to provide you with a specialist physiotherapist. Our groups of physiotherapists vary in their areas of specialization and cover everything from neck pain to post surgery rehabilitation.
- Easy-on-the-pocket Professionals: With different options such as ‘basic’ and ‘budget’ for different budgets, you have the freedom to choose a physiotherapist that suits your needs and budget without any hidden costs.
- Convenient and Professional: If you have a preference to meet your physiotherapist at their clinic, UrbanClap lets you do that and if you prefer to have your physiotherapist come home, UrbanClap also lets you do that. The services at UrbanClap are tailored to suit your convenience and you can even have the option of our physiotherapists contacting you and setting up your appointment, to allow you more time on your busy schedule.
Book a physiotherapist in Bangalore with just a click of the button, only on Urban Clap. Simply follow the instructions below:
- Give us your requirements: Log into the UrbanClap website and search for ‘Physiotherapists in Bangalore’ on the ‘search for a service box’. This will re-direct you to a search-specific page. Here, you will need to answer a simple step-by-step questionnaire to shortlist the right physiotherapists for your issue at your location.
- Give us your specifications: To enable us to filter out the best physiotherapist for you, we need you to answer a few questions for us. For example, would you prefer your treatment at home, at a clinic or a recommended by the physiotherapist?
- Your Medical History: You will also need to answer a specific set of questions regarding your age, gender and the type of health issue you are facing. For example, if you are suffering from discomfort in muscle areas such as the neck, back or hips choose ‘muscle pain’. In the same way if you have recently had surgery, you can choose ‘post surgery’. In the rare case that your problem is not listed, please choose the ‘others’ option.
- Budget Services: We also give you the option of choosing services that fit your budget. Our ‘basic’ option is perfect for individuals with minor issues and lets you work with a physiotherapist with up to 2 years of experience. The ‘economical’ option lets you connect with mid-range service from experts with more than 3 years of experience and the ‘expert’ level gives you the option of physiotherapy sessions from professionals with expertise in complex cases.
- Urgency, location and Contact Details: Let us know about how soon you need our service. Fill up your location or use the auto-location look-up feature and put in your contact details. Whether you need a physiotherapist in Indira Nagar or physiotherapist in Whitefield, we have you covered. Once your details are verified, our team will notify you or connect you with a physiotherapist near you that fulfills your set of requirements.
Are you a physiotherapist looking for customers ?join now