Best Nutritionists & Dietitians for your health in Bangalore
What to expect from a Dietitian
- Know your nutrition needs better after the first consultation
- Get Customized Diet Charts as per your eating habits
- Charting out long term fitness goals and milestones to reach there.
- A coach who will motivate you everyday to follow a healthy lifestyle!
How it works
Tell us your needs
Answer a few questions
Get quote from pros
Compare quotes from best matching professionals
Hire the right pro
Check profiles and reviews, message pro and hire
87 Dieticians & Nutritionists in Bangalore
You will receive free quotes from experienced, background-checked professionals
- 4.829 reviews
Recent bookings of Dieticians & Nutritionists in Bangalore
- Suddagunte Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India5.0
Losing weight, 26 - 35 years, As the Dietician recommends
Understand standmy problem and gave me the diet plan. I have lot ...read morereviewed on May 21, 2017
- BG Road, Arekere, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India5.0
Losing weight, 36 - 50 years, As the Dietician recommends
Dr.Ashwini has just not helped me to loose weight but treated me ...read morereviewed on May 20, 2017
- Indira Nagar II Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India5.0
Losing weight, 36 - 50 years, As the Dietician recommends
Dr Ashwini is a very patient and sensible dietician, who suggests...read morereviewed on May 20, 2017
- Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India4.0
Others, Hi. Im Meghana.I have problem with my breats.I have lesser Breast size. I want to enlarge breast size by taking diet suggested by her and also breast creamor capsules or oils suggested by her. please help., 22 - 25 years
She was so sweet and polite. She was friendly. She made me unders...read morereviewed on May 5, 2017
THANKYOU URBANCLAP!!! i hired dr. Ashwini for wight loss and she proved to be an amazing nutritionist. She took all my bosy measurement and all my health p...read more
ajit sharmaused NutritionistsRATED:5.0
I took Lopa service as persona trainer. She helped me in managing my cholesterol levels which went very high. In a short span of 3-4 months my cholesterol ...read more
mousumi ghoshused NutritionistsRATED:5.0
I was thin since childhood. I tried everything but nothing worked.I got through Dietician Devina and she helped me gain weight through her effective diet p...read more
Jey is very knowledgeable and knows how to get results based on one's blood group with diet. He helped me lose weight and also provided me with motivation ...read more
juhi gargused NutritionistsRATED:5.0
Lopa helped me gain my shape and my confidence. She is the best physical trainer I ever got. She is highly committed and competent. Our full group misses h...read more
Hiring Guide for a Nutritionist
Myth: Nutritionists are hired by people with fancy lifestyles. Anyone can consult a health nutritionist to keep up with nutrition and health. The consultation could be just to adopt healthier eating habits or to achieve some body-related goals. Many people turn to a health nutritionist for diet therapy – people who have food allergies and need guidance; people who want consultation with regards to some medical conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol level, blood pressure etc. Even athletes and sports personnel sometimes require dietary interventions from a sports nutritionist to meet certain criteria and/or target. If you are in any of the above-mentioned situations and need to speak with a dietitian, UrbanClap is here to get that done for you without any hassle. Explore best professionals around you through the UrbanClap portal.
How it works?
Open the UrbanClap App or website and search for dietitians in the search tab. A questionnaire will appear which will enable us to understand your needs and requirements. The question aims to explore your motive behind hiring a dietitian, your age, number of months you need consultation for, your locality and so on. As soon as you are done answering, your request will be posted on the portal and you will start receiving quotes from the professionals near you. Just compare their quotes, ratings and reviews to hire the dietitian best suited to your needs.
Even though the service remains extremely customized and vary from professional to professional and customer to customer, we can give you a fair idea about how a session usually goes. You can choose whether you want to speak to the dietician over the Internet or phone or if you wish to visit him/her physically. Either way, the consultation will start upon discussing your goal – whether it is to lose weight, plan a diet according to medical condition, or for a weight gain diet plan. Once the goal is set, the professional will discuss your food eating habits. Depending on your choice, the dietitian would either give you a structured diet plan after discussing or would give you health nutrition tips by telling you what to add or remove from your diet.
- Verified Professionals: The professionals on board UrbanClap are taken through an extensive verification process. Depending on their certification and experience, they are segregated into sections to serve different requirements.
- Customer centric: The services are extremely customer centric. From choosing the mode of consultation to the kind of dietary advice needed, everything depends at the customer’s discretion.
- Payment bracket: Aiming to create all kinds of affordability buckets, UrbanClap aims to make the service accessible to all. To keep it simple and hassle-free, the mode of payment is kept online.
- Flexibility: Depending on the customer’s request and requirement, the service can include few sessions with follow-up or the process can be framed for a course of months. According to the customer’s choice, he/she can visit the nutritionist or talk over the phone.
Trending near you (Bangalore)
Commuting in Bangalore is chaotic and people try to avoid travelling as much as they can. To avert this hassle for the residents of Bangalore, UrbanClap is providing the option of conducting the online or over the phone. UrbanClap is popular in Bangalore as it tends to provide people with nutrition and health at the comfort of their home.
Frequently asked questions
What if I am not able to adjust to the new diet?
That is not a problem as the diet will be prescribed to you after knowing your likes, dislikes, allergies etc. You will be as important a participant in the creation of the diet plan, as the dietitian himself/herself. The diet plan will be finalized keeping your comfort levels in mind.
How is a single session of consultation different from a month-long subscription?
These two are very different approaches to a single destination. Consultation session would include extensive discussion with the nutritionist which will end with a diet plan and other health nutrition tips akin to your needs, however hiring a professional for longer durations work differently. Your dietician will give you a monthly diet plan and will keep pushing your adaptability. He would also serve as a motivational guide and would help you achieve fitness milestones by constantly assisting you.
Will the nutritionist give me follow-ups?
It would be the nutritionist’s task to ensure you are following the diet for the time he/she has been hired. He will not only motivate you, but even enhance the diet with time. It remains the dietitian’s utmost priority to make the results as effective as he can.
How effective is diet therapy for children?
Diet therapy remains effective for people of all ages. A child can benefit a lot from the same as he will be able to get the requisite health nutrition food. Children will be able to achieve maximum development, both physically and mentally, with the proper prescribed diet.
- Dieticians & Nutritionists in Shanthala Nagar
- Dieticians & Nutritionists in Sampangi Rama Nagar
- Dieticians & Nutritionists in Langford Gardens
- Dieticians & Nutritionists in Ashok Nagar
- Dieticians & Nutritionists in Richmond Town
- Physiotherapists in Bangalore
- Fitness Trainer at Home in Bangalore
- Yoga Instructors at Home in Bangalore