Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Bangalore
What service do you require?
- Hiring Guide
497 Divorce Lawyers in Bangalore
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 115 requests in Bangalore in the last 30 days as of 15 Mar, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 5547. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks. About 100% of providers are rated in the excellent and good category.
- Viveka Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560047, Indiasantoshon 5 Jul, 20175.0she is quite approachable top lawyer and her charges are adequate according to her servicemr.prabhakaron 23 Jun, 20175.0I took her services for an affidavit !!! It was a family related issue, and I got her number through some reference. She is very good at her work, it was a non-judicial work and did it according to my requirements :) Finished my work on time, her charges are nominal, and I will surely recommend her to others. One of the top lawyers :D
hi Thank you for looking into my page. We are a team of professionals providing Legal Guidance and Services all over south India. We are specialist with - Civil; any kind of property dispute Criminal; Bail Cheque Bounce matters/ disputes Family matters(child custody; divorce ; mediation etc) litigating lawyers. we also handle commercial tax matters. our team is legal advisor of 5 reputed banks. we are experts in Documentation; Verification; Investigation and Registration also take up complete corporation related works/disputes. we also provide support and services to many corporate legal offices. We provide legal Counselling FREE* on matrimonial matters for needy & poor women in distress. We are prompt in our services as we are concerned about you and Value your and our time.
- Indiranagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, Indiasonia s. chandranon 13 Jul, 20164.0Amazing mentor, makes sure that the intern learns something during the course of internship, very hardworking and decicated.viraat singhon 12 Jul, 20165.0Shashank is a very good lawyer. He is very patient listner, and an expert of subject. He worked hard and resolved all my queries. He did in depth research on the subject to prepare the case, which helped us a lot in making a strong case. Thanks Shashank.
Introduction Advocate Shashank Kumar is an independent lawyer. He specializes in civil, debt, corporate cases. He is a part of the Karnataka Bar Association. He believes in commitment to provide the best service to the clients and enables the clients to make effective decisions but also helps them to understand better the legal environment in which they are operating. Professional Experience: 3 Years Specializations: -Civil Law -Corporate Law -Criminal Law -Consumer Law -Debt Law -Divorce Law -Real Estate Law Place of Practice: -Supreme Court of India -High Courts -District Courts -Sessions Courts -Tribunals -Appellate Courts -Consumer Courts Academic Qualifications: B.A, LL.B: NLU Lucknow, 2005 Enrollment: Bar Council of Karnataka, 2013 Availability: Monday to Saturday: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Guttahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, Indiaabhishek son 26 May, 20175.0They're awesome! Great service!shiva srinivasanon 26 May, 20175.0Aditya D is a well informed, patient and highly knowledgeable advocate. He is capable for clearing through the clutter and identifying the crux of the issue at hand. I know him to a diligent and straight forward person and excellent legal counsel held in high regard by peers. He has in depth understanding in labour, civil and criminal litigation and very easily approachable with an calming nature of speech.shiva srinivasanon 26 May, 20175.0Aditya D is a well informed, patient and highly knowledgeable advocate. He is capable for clearing through the clutter and identifying the crux of the issue at hand. I know him to a diligent and straight forward person and excellent legal counsel held in high regard by peers. He has in depth understanding in labour, civil and criminal litigation and very easily approachable with an calming nature of speech.
- Bengalurusupriyaon 10 Oct, 20174.0Pooja is a good lawyer, takes interest in your case and clarifies points which you may not understand as a layman. You can talk to her as a friend and she will listen to you with an open mind which I think is very important as it builds trust. My working experience with her has been pretty good and satisfying.tapanon 28 Sep, 20175.0I have been to her law firm for some work and she was really helpful
Legal consultation, Sale Deed, Sale Agreement, Registration, Divorce, Consumer, Civil, and criminal, criminal matters, DRT/Cheque Bounce cases. All kinds of Agreements, Power of Attorney, Affidavit etc
- Seeghalli Govi School, Bangalore, Karnataka, Indiakannan aiyaduraion 20 Feb, 20185.0Nice gentleman. Reviewed our documents and explained the pitfalls in them. Was straight forward in answering our queries. No technical jargon but professional approach. Will recommend to friends.sankeshon 7 Dec, 20175.0Advocate Raj Kumar helped me with some legal customer related issues. He helped me make the right decision. He is a very dedicated and experienced lawyer. Being always available and easily approachable, he made sure all my doubts were cleared. It was a great experience with him and I would like to consult him again in future whenever and if required. Thank you!
1. I'm a Civil Lawyer registered with Karnataka State Bar Council (KSBC) and ptesently practicing in Bengaluru, Karnataka. 2. I'm a member of Karnataka High Court & AFT Bar Associations. 3. With about 19 years of experience in dealing with cases related to Property, Family Law, Divorce & Child Custody, Military Law enables me to provide high quality of service to my clients. 4. In addition to the above my special area of interest include:- (a) All types of RERA Cases & Complaints including Appeals to the RERA Appellate Authority (b) Apartment Owner's Associations forming, registration and their management. (c) All types of Managment-Owners disputes. 5. Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) of Working Women is another area of my practice. I also deliver awareness lectures on the subject to the groups of all stakeholders. 6. As a client, the moment you walk into my office, all your legal worries become my concern. 7. Another feature that you can expect is that I help you assess the situation & legal tangle and then help you take a decision bases on an objective Cost-Benefit analysis. 8. Last, but not the least, you are assured of absolute confidentiality.
- guru prasadon 28 Apr, 20175.0Sharan is very professional and takes personal interest. We got great confidence on the matter after discussions. Highly recommended.anvithon 19 Apr, 20175.0Very good and sensible lawyer with a humane touch
Advocate Sharan Basavaraj is a Bangalore-based lawyer with an experience of more than two years. After having completed his Law course from Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies and LLM in IPR from School of Law Christ University, he deals with all matters of civil law. He has been providing consultation and also has taken up a lot of cases. One may contact him for any civil and also Intellectual property related matter. We provide the best legal advice in Bangalore.
- lohith y eon 29 Aug, 20175.0Highly ethical. Motivated team. Best place to get advises on property related issues.ranjanon 15 Jul, 20175.0Your service is very appreciative. It was a great help brother
He is involved in a variety of work including research, legal drafting, trial assistance, title reports, legal opinions and other organizational tasks for matters related to civil procedural laws, property laws, corporate laws, dispute resolution law and family law amongst others. He has also been the principal drafter for original side pleadings including winding-up petitions, arbitration application, prenuptial agreement etc
- saliyaon 8 Oct, 20175.0Very good and professional lawyer. Highly recommended. Well versed in the subject.raveeshon 4 Oct, 20175.0Excellent service. We got proper legal advice
We are a team of expert Lawyers working in litigation field from 2+ years. Specialise in Civil, Criminal, Writ, Consumer, 138NI Act, Corporate and other litigation and non-litigation matters. We also undertake family matters and matters before tribunal.
- sindooron 7 Sep, 20175.0Excellent service. Highly professional and gets the work done without any hassle.vijayaon 7 Sep, 20175.0Mrs..Meena madam is too professional with her work... Appreciate all the efforts that she puts in handling clients effectively....
Expert jurist LLP is the law firm with well equippedand most experienced Advocates in all legal matters. Our firm provides best services and aims at best legal solutions to clients. Our firm handles civil, criminal, divorce, accident cases, bail matters, consumer cases etc.
You may also like
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Bangalore
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
Ever since lifestyle of people have upgraded, the shelf life of the marriages have grown short. The growing emotional and financial independence of both husbands and wives has been cited as the main reason for climbing divorce rates by the best divorce lawyers in Bengaluru.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now