Best Architects and Building Designers in Bangalore
Bengaluru is famous for its palatial building designs. These building designs are the creative masterpieces of genius architects. But where can one find these amazing architects? UrbanClap. UrbanClap brings you the services of the best architects in Bengaluru. From an exclusive architecture portfolio, to eye-pleasing architectural designs, our creative architects in Bangalore create nothing less than magic. So, what are you waiting for? Get on-board to experience these magical architectural designs in Bangalore, with UrbanClap.
- Hiring Guide
497 Architects in Bangalore
Architects at UrbanClap served 148 requests in Bangalore in the last 30 days as of 18 Jan, 2018. An average request in Architects Category costs around Rs. 248428. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- Electronic City Phase II, Bangalore, Karnataka, Indiamrudulaon 27 Oct, 20174.0I contracted them to get grills fixed on balconies due to a pigoen menace. The contractor Mr. Ravindra told me that 4x4 inch spacing would be sufficient. He showed me the spacing and i also felt it might be adequate. I paid 32,000 for whole work. However the holes are too large and piegons are still entering freely. Very disappointed appointed. However to be fair he showed me the spanu aggarwalon 9 Oct, 20175.0Rabindra is very professional, did small civil work in our house, very satisfied with output. On time and within budget. Highly recommended
Introduction: SVE GROUPS, started the business since 2008.we do all construction end to end solution.like civil work,New building work ,renovation work,painting,plumbing,interior,both residential and commercial.we have team 20 member to provide the better quality service & on time delivery the project within the time line. Experience: 8 Qualification: BE - Civil Type of Projects: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Hospitality Number of Clients Served: 500+ Type of Professional: Firm
- Ambalipura, Bangalore, Karnataka, Indiadeepakon 3 Jul, 20175.0The work was done timely and professionally within the budget.chandrashekara raion 5 Mar, 20175.0Noorulla Khan completed the kitchen and window shifting work on time with good quality in our apartment.
Introduction: We believe that homes built by us will last for generations because we use good quality raw materials and offer a freedom of choice of products to our customers. Our motto is to satisfy our customer needs through our work. Experience: 15 Gender: Male Type of Projects: Residential, Commercial Total Projects Undertaken: 40+ projects Type of Professional: Individual
- subinon 7 Jan, 20184.0We hired him initially for small works. Upon seeing the good work by his Carpenters, we asked him to do the entire house. There are many plus points and few not so much. He uses genuine materials in whatever brands you request. Always there to provide suggestions. Very friendly. Work by his Carpenters are good. The not so good part is the supervision of his Carpenters. For us, there were no dedicated daily supervision which forces you to do that job. You would need to be present to keep them on their toes. However, he will pitch in when ever you need help or changes. His prices are on the higher side. But everything is transparent. Overall a good experience. Even after work support is also good and prompt.archana pnon 19 Nov, 20174.0Good work and very accommodative, fresh thoughts also given. Finishing to be supervised better.
Introduction: We deal in home interior services with outdoor interiors of garden area , lawn area and compound. We specialize in office interiors and hotel interiors with space set up and provide all services from furniture to CCTV installation. We specialize in ACP fabrication, glass glazing and all type of toughened glasses and fittings and shower cubicles for bathrooms. Experience: 7 Types of Projects : - Commercial - Residential - Retail - Hospitality
- Bengaluruvinoth kumaron 15 Dec, 20175.0Young Achitect who provides good service . I have hired him for my house planning and he has given good design in layout, structural , electrical,plumbing and front elevation at an afforable cost.yashwanth panjion 15 Dec, 20175.0very good and lot of patience person, he will listen to your words and do it as per you requirements. and also very reasonable rate he will quote.yashwanth panjion 15 Dec, 20175.0very good and lot of patience person, he will listen to your words and do it as per you requirements. and also very reasonable rate he will quote.
- Venkateshpuram, Bangalore, Karnataka, Indiaavinash kumaron 14 Nov, 20175.0A good worker. Got honest support from Sadiq and his workmen. Did a timely job at B. Narayana Pura. Sadiq is honest and sticks to his timelines. I did not find any flaw in his work. Thank you Sadiq and UrbanClapkrishnaon 26 Aug, 20175.0Sadiq came to my house for the work of carpentry along with polishing and the painting ofa few cupboards, the work was finished in 4 days, the cost was around 33k which suited me really well. i am really happy with his work, i keep calling him from time to time for other similar chores as well.
Experience: 13 Types of Projects: Residential, Commercial Number of Clients Served: 500+ Specialisation: Wall Paint, White Wash, Wall Paper, Metal Painting, Wood Finishing Type of Professional: Firm
- suriyanon 19 Sep, 20175.0Amazing architect with fresh ideas, silver bijoux( retail silver store ) got best interiors with best price quote.shekaron 18 Sep, 20175.0very good timely delivery good detailing they have done my showroom at indranagar i recommend
Introduction: Flagship Projects: -Gaurav Ayrvedha Centre(Design and Execution) -Golden Grand Apartments(Design and Execution) -Avanishq Jewels(Design and Execution) Professional Experience: 11 years Number of Projects Done: 260 Types Of Projects: -Residential -Commercial Types Of Characteristics: -Modern -Contemporary -Minimalistic - Casual -Abstract Qualification: B. Arch (BMS College) Introduction : We are a young and dynamic group of architects who believe in delivering the best. All our drawings are way different from the rest, which clients can understand better/easily. With our detailed 3D views using the latest software, what you see is what you get.
- ayush guptaon 23 Oct, 20175.0its just excellent!! Good work done by you guys , they helped me to bring to fruition the kind if dreams i harbouredraghuon 9 Oct, 20175.0Very unique design very satisfied with the work.
Introduction: Professional Experience : 5 Years Number of Projects : 100+ Types of Projects : -Residential -Commercial -Retail Qualification : Bachelors in Architecture Type of Professional: Firm Introduction : We at Creative Curve are specialized in providing architectural and allied services helping you shape your dreams into reality. Our experienced, creative and talented team aim to design models according to your requirements and taste keeping sustainability as our priority.
- Sivanchetti Gardens, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Indiaalankrution 4 Oct, 20175.0Jyostna is really talented! Loved her work on our house. What she did with the limited space is really amazing. ThankJyostna. Hope to work with you again!ranjithaon 4 Oct, 20175.0Talented and thinks different.
Introduction: I have been practising since 2012 and have designed residences, hotel, farmhouse, clinic, offices, etc. I give personal attention the requirements of the clients. Architecture is not only study of a building and its aesthetics but also the study of people and surroundings. My focus lies on connecting spaces with users and their environment. Experience: 3 Qualification: B.Arch from MSRIT, Bangalore. MSc (EDE) from University College London, UK. Member of COA, CIBSE
- dipshikhaon 1 Sep, 20175.0Very talented and professional Architect and Interior designer. Will definitely recommend their services.devansuon 29 Aug, 20175.0Excellent detailing and great observations on the surrounding to cover each aspectdevansuon 29 Aug, 20175.0Excellent detailing and great observations on the surrounding to cover each aspect
You may also like
What do you need the architect to work on?
Customer Reviews of Architects in Bangalore
- prasad hired designs 81on 17 Jan, 20185.0
Services were excellent. Well expirenced architect, very much satisfied with his services in design and elevation. Quality of his views and options had put me at easy in decision making. Highly satisfied by his work.Charged 1.5 lakh from me.. I am really very happy and satisfied with the services.... Give 10 on 10 from my side.!! read more
- k ajith hired k v anbanandanon 15 Jan, 20184.0
He is a really very good & cooperative architect and a good human.
- b n bhat hired yamuna raghuon 13 Jan, 20185.0
I found him knowlegegable , He is professional. We already discussed what to do and how to do. He is doing as per my requirements and expectations. Services are need to be fulfilled in future, He is charging Rs. 50 pe square feet .I found the prices reasonable and everything is perfect. Will recommended to others also. I would like to give 9 out of 10.!!! read more
- vinoth kumar hired mohan barath kson 18 Dec, 20175.0
Young Achitect who provides good service . I have hired him for my house planning and he has given good design in layout, structural , electrical,plumbing and front elevation at an afforable cost. read more
- niveditha hired mohan barath kson 7 Dec, 20175.0
I'm architecture student and wanted help for my thesis project so i happen to contact mohan, he is just awesome person understands the client's requirement and works accordingly. Very dedicated and hardworking. I would definitely refer his contact to my friends circle too. read more
- shantha g hired designs 81on 1 Dec, 20175.0
One thing is clear, Alister is very passionate about his designs. I signed up not knowing what to expect on urban clap. Alister was very promt with his reply and follow ups. I got the designs two days from meeting him and I was pretty impressed. Thanks to urban clap! read more
Recent Projects of Architects in Bangalore
Rs. 400000 - 700000Booked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsProperty type
Make my office/shop ready for useSee full request
Bangalore Palace, Jayamahal, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 500000 - 700000Booked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsProperty type
Make my house ready for useSee full request
HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 800000 - 1000000Booked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsProperty type
Make my house ready for useSee full request
Srirampuram, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 30000 - 36000Booked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsProperty type
Plans and DesignsSee full request
HBR Layout 4th Block, HBR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 200000 - 320000Booked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsProperty type
Renovate my houseSee full request
RT Nagar BengaluruCustomer
Greater than Rs. 1200000Booked on 17 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsProperty type
Renovate my houseSee full request
Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
V. VermaBooked on 17 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsProperty type
Build my houseSee full request
Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 30000 - 36000Booked on 17 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsProperty type
Plans and DesignsSee full request
Sahakar Nagar, D Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 108000 - 120000Booked on 17 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsProperty type
Plans and DesignsSee full request
Sundale Apartments, Osborne Rd, Hermit Colony, Ulsoor, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042, IndiaCustomer
AnikBooked on 17 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsProperty type
Build my houseSee full request
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested architects.
Hiring Guide for Architects in Bangalore
Finding the right Architect
An Architect builds you something for the present, with an awareness of the past, for a future which is essentially unknown. Hiring someone to build a dream can be extremely nerve-wracking but we help you step on this ladder by connecting you with the best Architects around you, so that you get the best hands to place all your dreams and aspirations into. Architects can turn your imaginations and desires into visual realities, keeping in mind all the practicalities associated with the project. You just cannot hire ‘anyone’ to build on something you’ve craved for all your life, and thus we serve you with the best professionals who are willing to understand and work for you. You can choose your architect based on the kind of work you want them to be involved in, the area you would like them to build or renovate, or specifications you’d want them to work upon according to your budget and needs. You can also look up for supervising architects who’ll help you manage your ongoing project and take loads of your shoulders.
Know what you’re looking for
It is very important to decide what do you need an architect for and what tasks do you need to get done by them according to your budget. An Architect basically designs a layout in 2D/3D giving you an idea of what your entire project will look like. After that, you get to decide whether you want the architect to be involved in the entire project or not, if you want him to supervise you once in a while or if you want him to lead the project with his own team of engineers and contractors. Architects can also be involved in remodeling a particular area and some of them also specialize in Interior Designing.
What space needs to be built/renovated?
Architects specialise in fields, based on what they’ve majorly worked on before. Broadly they specialise in the kind of projects they’ve undertaken i.e. Residential, Commercial or Retail or the specialization is based on the kind of Architecture, such as Building, Landscape or Green Architecture.
Architectural design around you (Bangalore)
Bangalore experiences a rather moderate climate, with distinct dry and wet seasons, due to its high elevation. It receives a lot of rainfall throughout the course of the year, thus making water-proofing properties mandatory. Materials which are less permeable to water should be used during a construction. Bangalore is also home to fairly frequent thunderstorms which occasionally cause local flooding. Floodwalls can be constructed around the house to make it safer.
Setting the right expectations
We promise to connect you with the best professionals in Bangalore that in turn provide you first-class service. The entire project cost and expected time for completion of work can be talked about with the professional itself. You can review and compare quotations, before choosing what’s best for you.
Frequently Asked Questions before hiring an Architect
How do Architects Charge?
Architects generally charge on percentage basis or quote a Lump-Sum amount for the entire project depending on whether they are just designing, supervising or managing everything all together. Some architects also charge on a per sq. ft. basis, where the amount goes from 10-100 rupees per sq. ft.
What does the cost include?
The cost of the architect includes the detailed plan in 2D or 3D of the entire project. The architect provides detailed drawings, landscape plan, flooring and lighting ensemble, reference images etc. Basically, the entire layout in detail is given by the architect to the client.
What do I need to provide?
Architects mainly need their clients to have a clear picture of what they want and expect out of the professional in their head. If they keep on shifting their structural views, it is very difficult to establish a professional relationship with the architect. A clear, firm position on what they need and trust in the architect’s creativity is all they need to put in.
What are the general complications that occur during a project?
The layout on paper or the architecture drawing is very hard to copy by an architect because of several practical complications. There are government and environment specific guidelines to be followed by the architect, which can lead to a minor difference during the execution of the project. Also, clients should be creatively flexible. Sometimes, their requirements aren’t practically possible and they should understand that. The cost exceeding the budget can be a hassle, but the client should always keep a margin of 5-10% extra for additional changes.
How much time does the project take?
Building a general model of about 2-3 floors takes around 9-12 months, wherein the planning process and designing takes almost a month to finish and the construction takes about 10-11 months. The time for renovation projects is decided after viewing the site itself based on the architectural plan. As per people’s choice, the architectural design might be modern architecture or contemporary architecture.
How can I reduce outside noise in my house?
Tell your architect to brief you with Sound Absorbing materials such as acoustic ceilings and padded carpeting which make up the modern day architectural engineering. Sound-blocking curtains, solid doors and double glassed windows are great ways of reducing the noise inside your house.
How can I make my house more environments friendly?
Use ore of Energy efficient equipment while remodelling your house. Demand for good insulation at your homes, which will curb energy wastage. Ask your architects to indulge in Sustainable architecture. Probably, you could hire an architect who specializes in Green Architecture.
What is the design process?
The process generally starts with meeting the architect and planning the structure of the project. After the layout is frozen, the engineers and technicians come into play and work on technical things, catering to their respective niches. After resolving the technical stuff, the contractors start working with the construction under certain supervision. Interior designers, who have expertise in home architecture, finish up the project using their insight into architecture and design.
Are you an architect looking for customers ?join now