Best Physiotherapists at Home in Noida
Physiotherapy is a necessity in case of muscular pains. Best Physiotherapy in Delhi involves a number of techniques such as stretching, exercising and even electro-therapeutical approaches to regain mobility and reduce pain. At UrbanClap, you can find the best doctors and experienced physiotherapists in Delhi from the comfort of your home. The experienced physiotherapists in Delhi on board with UrbanClap are taken through checks before we entrust our customers with them. The best physiotherapists in Delhi with UrbanClap are highly qualified and experienced. Based on the requirements we help you choose the best physiotherapists in Delhi who are best suited to your needs.
You may also like
Hiring Guide for Physiotherapists in Noida
Physical therapy or Physiotherapy, also abbreviated as PT, is the use of physical movement, mechanical forces, electric stimulation, and exercise regiments to aid in repair, remedy and recovery from physical problems, injuries and problems with mobility & functions. The therapy is performed by certified professionals known as physiotherapists or physical therapists. Patients are taken through various methodological stages of treatment:
- Examination – This can be performed by either your primary care provider (PCP) or you can refer to a physical examiner to check your general health and physical status.
- Diagnosis – Analysing the results of the physical examination and elaborating it into presentable information for your better understanding
- Prognosis – Predicting the likely course of your physical or medical condition, including forecasting a likely outcome.
- Physical intervention – This is the treatment phase when the actual therapy services are provided to you.
Physical therapy can also be carried out in the form of consultation, research, education and administration, besides clinical practice. The aim of physiotherapy is rehabilitation, recovery, health promotion and injury prevention. The key element to this type of treatment is to approach with a consideration of the patient’s lifestyle and carve out a holistic treatment solution that patients can easily integrate in their lives.
Following a diagnosis and a prognosis, you may be referred to a PT professional or you can consult a practicing physiotherapist of your choice for valuable assistance to treat your injuries and problems. Each type of injury needs to be treated with the appropriate therapy, which demands professional level specialization in the particular field. Also, given that the knowledge body of physical therapy is vast and each treatment is only applicable to the exclusive field, you need to consult the relevant physical therapist. As the goal of these professionals is to rehabilitate you from your injuries and trauma in the shortest period of time possible, you should have a clear knowledge of what you require and the therapy you need to undergo. At present, physiotherapy services in Delhi are offered broadly under the health issues related to following areas:
- Cardiorespiratory: This type of treatment involves the issues related to the heart and the lungs. The therapy is a combination of supportive treatment, prevention of injuries post-surgery and helping your body regain its normal functionality after a pulmonary or cardiac surgery. For instance, after a coronary bypass surgery, the cardio therapy practitioner will focus on bringing your body back to its original stamina and functional impedance of your heart. Another example may be made of those suffering with cystic fibrosis of the lungs. Chest physiotherapists use mechanical hand motions everyday on the chest, a form of percussion, to drive the sputum out of the air cavity and increase expectoration. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pulmonary disorders and heart attacks are benefited from such cardiopulmonary therapy sessions.
- Age related conditions: Known as geriatric physiotherapy in the medical sphere, it is used to treat problems encountered when we age into the older adult phase of our lives. This is a wide field of therapy and usually covers a number of problems people experience as they grow older. Geriatric physiotherapists can treat old-age issues related, but not limited to Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, arthritis & osteoporosis, balance disorders, hip & joint replacement and incontinence (involuntary urination).
- Integumentary: These are related to the skin and all its underlying organs. The issues may be burn injuries and skin wounds; the focus lies on reducing swelling and removal of burnt or contaminated skin part. The services offered by the physical therapists are much akin to those provided by the medical doctors and nurses in the hospitals rooms. Physical therapist may utilize surgical instruments, wound irrigators, compressor bandages, dressings, topical agents, edema control, splinting and even exercise.
- Neurological: This type of work focuses on those patients with a neurological disease or disorder, also known as neurophysiotherapy or neurological rehabilitation. The patients with such disorders have difficulties with and impairments in vision, balance & daily movement, muscular and functional independence. The therapy requires special training and skills to treat disorders ranging from Alzheimer’s to Parkinson’s disease, from brain to spinal cord injuries, from cerebral to facial palsy and even ALS to stroke to chronic back pains.
- Orthopedic: Disorders and injuries related to the muscular and skeletal systems are managed by orthopedic physiotherapists. The treatment also includes rehabilitation after orthopedic surgeries. This type of therapy deals with deformities (e.g.: scoliosis), injuries related to insidious onset (e.g.: tendinopathy and bursitis), acute trauma (e.g.: strains and sprains), sports injuries, amputations, fractures, arthritis, neck &back pain and spinal conditions. Use mobilization techniques for joints and spines, therapeutic exercises, dry needling, electrical stimulations, hot or cold packs and muscle re-training (re-education) constitute treatment solutions to problems related to orthopedics.
- Pediatrics: Pediatric physiotherapy specializes in the diagnosis, management and treatment of the younger age groups starting from infants to early adolescents. These therapists focus on early detection of health problems and disorders in the pediatric population such as acquired genetic, neuromuscular, skeletal or congenital diseases (disorders). The type of treatments carried out under this field include strengthening and improving balance and coordination, sensory and cognitive processing (integration), general and fine motor skills as well as body endurance and strength.
- Sports and athletics: Physical therapists focus on the well-being and care of the athletes and sports person, encompassing management of athletic injuries. Recreational, semi-professional and fully professional therapists cater to the following categories of injuries: Acute care – examination of an injury and its assessment Treatment – treatment techniques accompanied by specialist advice and activities to encourage healing. Rehabilitation – gradually bringing in actions to enable full return to normalcy. Prevention – assessment of movements by identification of direct or indirect injury precursors Education – imparting knowledge to individuals, clubs or teams to assist in management and prevention of injuries. Athletic physiotherapists are certified with their specialisation in sports therapy through registrations in national organisations.
- Women’s health: This type of therapy focuses on women’s health in relation to the reproductive system, child birth and post-partum support. The types of issues women usually encounter in these periods include pelvic pain, period problems in pre-natal and post-partum, osteoporosis, lymphedema, urinary incontinence and even pelvic floor dysfunctions. Therapy is performed even to increase the chance of conception in women.
- Oncology and palliative: Physiotherapy in cancer and palliative care has been on the rise for both malignant and benign (non-malignant) diseases. Early diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation have been recognised for their importance in making patients live longer post trauma. This is considered importance as allowing them live in an environment of minimum dependency can help them optimize their quality of life, irrespective of the prognosis.
- Back pain: It is a scientifically proven fact that physical therapy sessions can lessen pain and help improve conditions of injury and impaired functions. Back pain treatment works on reducing or removing the pain and working on ways to prevent the risks of future injuries/ pains by strengthening muscles. Although the methods may vary from one physiotherapist to another, the focus is on the removal of pain by getting rid of the cause, inflammation or swelling.
- Community: This concept is based on rehabilitation of disabled conditions through community education, transferring and passing on the knowledge and basic skills to the management and treatment of acute and chronic diseases and disabilities. Socially responsible and specially trained candidates of physiotherapy take efforts in promoting the concept of community health and healthy living.
Depending upon the nature of injury or the problem of patients, physiotherapists employ a variety of means and techniques to proceed with successful treatment of illness. Some of them may be clubbed as:
- Manual manipulation or mechanical intervention: Externally induced physical movements can help relax overly tight muscles, muscle spasms, improve circulations and even drain fluids from the swellings. These physical movements are induced on moving joints and soft tissues for treatments.
- Electrical stimulation: Stimulation of nerves with small electric currents can help mask pain in affected areas. This type of therapy is used to block or suppress pain signals from reaching the brain.
- Acupuncture: Similar to electric nerve stimulation, this technique makes use of needles to stimulate the nerves. This helps in dulling out pain, release tight muscles, regulate body functionality and even give boost to the immune system.
- Demonstration: Educating or teaching the patients about correct movement patterns and the risks involved in future injuries help patients heal better in a minimum amount of time.
- Functional examination: It forms the ground work in assessment of the patient’s condition and their physical abilities.
- Device provision: This therapy is related to the use of devices and equipment for the purpose of assistance, support and protection. The device is prescribed by the practitioner, followed by fabrication and application on the patient’s body.
Injury, illness and physiological damage are a part of our lives and when they strike, we should always to fight back and jump up to our feet again. Medications may prove to be effective as short term treatments to pain and injuries but to go long term, patients have to be treated, managed and guided about the effectiveness of physiotherapy. The importance of physical therapy does not end at diagnosis, treatment but also extends to prevention of future injuries of the same kind. The therapy works at re-educating or reconditioning the body, muscles and bones to its previous good form. Some of the reasons why you must make a visit to the physiotherapist’s clinic are listed below:
- Sports injuries: Sportsmen and athletics may have a never say die spirit when faced with heavy challenges but when it comes to injuries that pose a risk to their careers, it can be a major life-changer for them. The best answer is to seek out the professional help of a physiotherapist and get out of harm’s way. Certified therapists (trainers) can help relax the muscles and bones, which in turn improves mobility, performance and efficiency of movement. They also offer guides on the correct form of movement and these can be a jewel to athletes than can’t risk suffering a future injury.
- During pregnancy: A woman undergoes drastic changes starting right from the first month to the last. And the situation does not end here. Pregnancy results in an alteration of body posture in addition to the total weight of the growing baby in the womb and the body. Whether it is the emotion instability overtaking or the havoc of the extra weight or the depression that ensues after pregnancy, a therapy session is the best way to overcome such a storm. A certain advantage of physiotherapy is that the problem can be resolved without the use of medicines that might prove to be harmful for the baby.
- Weight management: Our first impression starts with how we look on the outside; our body weight and shape being a main concern for many. While many opt for rigorous work out sessions or long distance walk and runs, a simple session of physiotherapy can relax muscle and work them more than regular exercise and activities can. What’s more is that such a session aids in digestion, thereby allowing better assimilation of the consumed food and minimizing fat storage on the body.
- Chronic pain: Pain can be such a disturbing feeling to fathom, when it is unaccounted for. While brushing it aside and getting on with our daily chores or opting for OTC (over the counter) medicines may sound easy, it may come to haunt us when the situation has aggravated into an insidious one. So, instead of ignoring it or relying on pharmaceutical solutions, take to physiotherapy exercises that have been proven to provide long-term reliefs to some of the most stubborn problems.
- Before and after surgery: As important as a surgery sounds, preparations for an operation or management of the aftermath are to be equally given the credit for a fast and efficient patient recovery. Taking of certain musculoskeletal issues can prove to be a clever hack for a swift comeback from the sick-bed. Again, medicines are to be avoided as they are known to present their own share of side effects to the patient’s health.
- Curing Sleep Apnea: Do you have sleeping troubles every night? Set apart from insomnia (inability to sleep), sleep apnea can be a disturbing event for you or even your sleeping partner. The inability to breathe properly is characterized by pauses in breathing or periods of shallow breathing and may be accompanied by loud snores. While, it may not sound as dangerous, when your brain is deprived of oxygen from normal breathing, it can impact your health and quality of life. With physiotherapy, the blocked nasal passage can be cleared by overall body relaxation. Similarly, the same treatment works well for other pulmonary problems like asthma as well.
- Treatment of pelvic floor disorders: Women who had undergone abdominal surgery, hysterectomy (surgical removal of uterus) or even after child birth is common to suffer from pelvic floor disorders. The results are bowel and urinary inconsistencies that can be very discomforting. Choosing to deal these problems with physiotherapy can prove to be awarding with long term health benefits in these areas.
- Relief from ailments related to the bone: Long hours before the computers or working desks can result in health ailments such as arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia (a widespread musculoskeletal pain) and other conditions resembling hyperthyroidism. Such ailments affect not just the adults but also the young generations. Blame it on the digital world but physiotherapy can bring about some quick and lasting solutions to such problems that surface due to our sedentary lifestyle.
- Treatment for accidental injury: Injuries arising out of accidents can result in broken or damaged bones and the action to repair or replace the damaged bones can bear consequences to a host of other ailments. Physical therapy is the answer to solving such problems with better results, self-awareness about mobility and flexibility in the minimum time.
- Rehabilitation: A natural approach to recovery and comeback from an injury, trauma or damage is recommended for a longer lasting effect. Physiotherapy provides a means to quicker healing, recovery and results of treatments while dealing with even the most serious ill health conditions. It is not only inexpensive but also come without side-effects.
Sometimes, attending regular physiotherapy sessions at even the nearest clinics can be a headache to accomplish, given that the population is already dealing with mobility challenges on the road and other means of commute. However, the demand for physiotherapist is running high as more and more patients with no better alternative opt for a physiotherapy session at home. Some of the benefits of in-house physiotherapy sessions can be:
- Saves travel time: Having a physiotherapist come to your door-step saves time – the travel to the clinic, the wait at the reception area and the travel back home again. Typically, an hour or two is spent on the commute, which could’ve been spent on some other valuable task by choosing to have your physiotherapy session at home. You can also do away with the travelling expenditures.
- Customised care: Physiotherapy sessions at home offer greater personal care. For instance, it is an easy way out from describing the working condition of your table and chair, which might have been contributing to your back pain. Show the physiotherapist your challenges and work towards tackling problems with solutions that can meet your every specific need.
- Involving your family members: Your family is your support system. Your chances for a fast recovery increases when they get to see the physiotherapy in action; it gets easier for them to get trained and get along with your physiotherapy treatment plan.
- Level of comfort: Everyone feels the most comfortable at home. When you have a physiotherapy session at home right in your homely abode, you can even choose to lie around and relax with a good book and let your problems melt away.
Why Hire Physiotherapists from UrbanClap in Delhi NCR?
- Certified and trained professionals: Our physiotherapists are trained professionals with several years of experience, some with renowned expertise in complex cases. They are experts trained in the field of providing the best of certified physiotherapy services at home .
- Specialist physiotherapists: At UrbanClap, we have you covered with specialist physiotherapist at home service for individual health issues. We provide specially trained professionals for specific treatments such as neck pain,muscle pain, joint pain, neurology, post-surgery and other that you can specify.
- Budget-friendly professionals: The ‘basic’ option lets you enjoy a basic therapy from professionals with up to 2 years of experience. The budget option lets you choose freely and comfortably according to the type of service you want, without any hidden costs.
- Professionals available at your convenience: UrbanClap has options of providing physiotherapists as per you needs – at home, at clinic or as recommended by the physiotherapist. When you are pressed for time or limited on commute, ‘ physiotherapist at home’ option fits your purpose. Whether you choose ‘at clinic’ or ‘as recommended by the therapist’, our services are tailored to suit your convenience.
- You can even have the option of interested physiotherapists to contact you for setting up your personalised services and as such you do not have to go through the trouble of setting up a meeting or booking your appointments separately.
How To Hire A Physiotherapist in Delhi NCR from UrbanClap?
- At UrbanClap, it is easy to book a physiotherapist in Delhi with just the click of a button. Follow these steps to booking a physiotherapist from UC:
- Tell us what you require : Just log on to our website and type ‘Physiotherapist in Delhi’ on the ‘search for a service’ box. You will be directed to a page specific to your search request. The next step is to answer a simple step-by-step questionnaire to connect you with the right physiotherapists in your location.
- Get started: Choose the type of physiotherapy you want – at home, at clinic or as recommended by the physiotherapist. If you are limited on options to travel, choose ‘at home’. In case, you want the service at a therapy clinic, click ‘at clinic’. You can also choose ‘as recommended by a therapist’, if you are open to options. This is to make sure you get the best service in the best possible way, suiting to your requirements.
- Your brief history: The next set of questions is about age, gender and the type of health issue you are facing such as such as muscle pain, joint pain, neurology, post-surgery and others. If you are facing discomfort or pain in the muscle areas on the neck, leg, back, arms, hips, etc., choose ‘muscle pain’. Click ‘joint pain’ for problems in movement or joints. ‘Neurology’ is the option for you if you have issues relating to your nervous system. In case you are fresh out of surgery and looking for a fast recovery, ‘post-surgery’ is a viable option. Choose others if your problem is not listed.
- Budget services: You can select our services based on your estimated budget. Choose ‘basic’ for physiotherapy sessions from professionals with up to 2 years of experience; ‘economical’ for mid-range service from experts with more than 3 years and ‘expert’ level for physiotherapy sessions from renowned professionals with expertise in complex cases.
- Urgency, location and contact details: Let us know about how soon you need our service. Fill up your location or use the auto-location look-up feature and put in your contact details. Whether you need a physiotherapist in GK or physiotherapist in Shalimar Bagh, we have you covered. Once your details are verified, our team will notify you or connect you with a physiotherapist near you that fulfills your set of requirements.